3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I really like this game. I am a big Futa fan, so seeing more games like this pop up is great. I really like the story so far. His friend is such a slut. I luv it! I just hope that it doesn't go away, I look forward to the next update.

Reactions: Crusoe

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi there! I just got back. Now after getting my afairs in order and looking at messages and posts, it's back to work on Rad Science too!
Alright, what's to expect from the next release?
Well, I would like to wrap up the story and finish it. So the major scenes should be the transformation of Nick(y) depending on the Players choices. Have you had sex with everyone with a dick, or was behaving like a nun more your thing, those kind of choices. Although I'm not yet decided if I put in some Random Parameters, or give the Player a choice about other things (like getting Preggers).

Write in the comments your opinion to that!

See ya!

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
More FUTA!
Luv playing this game. I can't wait to see what happens. I am glad your back up on Patreon. I will be sure to pass the word along to others. Good job @Sorrow_CG .:)

Reactions: Crusoe

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Well, I would like to wrap up the story and finish it. So the major scenes should be the transformation of Nick(y) depending on the Players choices.
The story is about to finish? This game is a lot of fun, was hoping it will keep on going and see a lot more shenanigan.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I heard that @King Monkey Mon and @planetmorpheus got banned yesterday. Is that why he's not around?
Maybe they will put out updates with new chapters. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I luv this game.
planetmorpheus is banned? im only banned for 6 days i can acess my account but my account is buggy during the 6 days
The fuck?! when did @planetmorpheus get banned? the hell man?! people getting banned left and right these days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes