3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
planetmorpheus is banned? im only banned for 6 days i can acess my account but my account is buggy during the 6 days
So @planetmorpheus isn't banned? I tried to PM him last night and today and he hasn't answered. I thought he got banned after going after that troll.
I am sorry it happened to you. You had a bad day yesterday. I read what that Troll did to you and @StarWarrior. That was seriously messed up. I hope you didn't get into trouble as well?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
So @planetmorpheus isn't banned? I tried to PM him last night and today and he hasn't answered. I thought he got banned after going after that troll.
I am sorry it happened to you. You had a bad day yesterday. I read what that Troll did to you and @StarWarrior. That was seriously messed up. I hope you didn't get into trouble as well?
I don't know. Planet has not answered me either so i can't tell. Also why would i be in trouble, i never do anything bad..:angel:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nope , not HTML. It is really fun. You'll like it if you like Futa :heartcoveredeyes: and transformation. The MC's Friend is my favorite character in the story.:)
cant wait for the futa content anyways i thought i saw planet on dreams and desire today

Reactions: Crusoe

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I don't know. Planet has not answered me either so i can't tell. Also why would i be in trouble, i never do anything bad..:angel:
Oh sweetie, I wasn't talking about you getting in trouble. I was talking about you getting Trolled by that guy that stole your Avatar.:)
I was told that @planetmorpheus confronted him about it, because he didn't want to be an asshole and report the guy, and they banned him and @King Monkey Mon .
BTW, I don't think your gifs are working. Did the mods turn them off?

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I wonder how many reports have been sent about our posts talking about report button abuse. lol

Just one question though, the transformation in this game is unavoidable, right?

@HaloGrl nothing wrong with gifs. They just type words since people report them for posting too many gifs. lol

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Oh sweetie, I wasn't talking about you getting in trouble. I was talking about you getting Trolled by that guy that stole your Avatar.:)
I was told that @planetmorpheus confronted him about it, because he didn't want to be an asshole and report the guy, and they banned him and @King Monkey Mon .
BTW, I don't think your gifs are working. Did the mods turn them off?
Yeah i sent a PM to that guy to change the profile picture. So he did.. he put sunglasses and a mustach on it. And then did the same to KMMs picture. Yeah people are reporting other people left and right these days. Its not safe here anymore you better watch out what you say.

Also no my gifs are working fine. its just i cant post gifs anymore cause if i do i get reported.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I wonder how many reports have been sent about our posts talking about report button abuse. lol

Just one question though, the transformation in this game is unavoidable, right?

@HaloGrl nothing wrong with gifs. They just type words since people report them for posting too many gifs. lol
Oh, I get it. That is a shame that they have to do that. I loved those gifs. It made reading all the technical informatin fun.
In, regards to the transformation, The transformation, as far as I know, is necessary for the story to progress. But the sexual content while your transformed is optional. I don't recommend that you skip it, because it is totally funny.XD

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Thanks KMM. Wait a tick. If you're banned how are you still able to reply on here?
because if i was actually banned i wouldnt be able to reply but even if i say that im banned my account is actually just restricted for 6 days as in i to refresh my page multiple times if i want to comment/reply move to another page even look at my notifications

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
because if i was actually banned i wouldnt be able to reply but even if i say that im banned my account is actually just restricted for 6 days as in i to refresh my page multiple times if i want to comment/reply move to another page even look at my notifications
Well, that sucks:confused::confounded:
I am so sorry that this happened to you. You are always so very nice to everyone that shows the same kindness.:)
The worst things happen to the nicest people.:pensive:

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Yeah i sent a PM to that guy to change the profile picture. So he did.. he put sunglasses and a mustach on it. And then did the same to KMMs picture. Yeah people are reporting other people left and right these days. Its not safe here anymore you better watch out what you say.

Also no my gifs are working fine. its just i cant post gifs anymore cause if i do i get reported.
Good workaround;)

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Well, that sucks:confused::confounded:
I am so sorry that this happened to you. You are always so very nice to everyone that shows the same kindness.:)
The worst things happen to the nicest people.:pensive:
dont take this the wrong way but havent noticed you until yesterday i never knew how nice of a person you are and im grateful that i met you

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
dont take this the wrong way but havent noticed you until yesterday i never knew how nice of a person you are and im grateful that i met you
You're so sweet.:happyblush
I guess I feel like I know you, because I read your posts all the time. I just don't reply as much.
That was very sweet of you to say that. Manners are often overlooked. I am glad that I met you too.:kissingheart:
So sweet!:D

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
You just wait.. i had a bird telling me, they might start reporting us for that aswell. Sad times ahead of us Cortana.. you might want to jump into my "head".. you know..for "safty"

This game is so weird.. and i love it.
This game is weird...isn't it great. It's the Futa that makes it all worth wild.
Sad times ahead of us Cortana
Sad indeed.:frown:
BTW, I luv Cortana from Halo. She is so sexy, and without her, they would all be lost in space.
I'm a Halo fan in case you didn't notice.:eek:penedeyewink:XD

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This game is weird...isn't it great. It's the Futa that makes it all worth wild.

Sad indeed.:frown:
BTW, I luv Cortana from Halo. She is so sexy, and without her, they would all be lost in space.
I'm a Halo fan in case you didn't notice.:eek:penedeyewink:XD
Well if you ask me, all games should be Futa games.. but thats just me. Cause Futa is love - Futa is Life.
Yeah pretty big Halo fan here aswell. But lets get back on topic.. start talking about the game. Before we get clubberd in the head with one of those Gravity hammers by the mods..

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes