3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I saw it mentioned earlier.. how do I download from tfgamesite? do I have to be a member? is there a download button I haven't seen? I've read some game descriptions and they sounded good, but that was it

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I saw it mentioned earlier.. how do I download from tfgamesite? do I have to be a member? is there a download button I haven't seen? I've read some game descriptions and they sounded good, but that was it
There are two tfgamessite sites:

1. : You don't need a user account to access or download from this site.

Once you have selected which story/game you want to review there is generally at least one link in the Downloads section of left sidebar of each entry's page.

2. : You will need a user account to access or download from this site.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved) -

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I got the requested Version, but atm im busy with other Games/Threads. U'll get the links asap.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i hope u forgot about animations a bit:firstimekiss: and go on with story.... love your game :heartcoveredeyes:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Really???? Man.... You don't have 10 min to reupload it from SVS? This is sooooo big deal...

I love you, dude! Thanx for the share! And FUTA 4 LIFE!

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this? I do want to know if the TFs are controlled or just w/e happens to be created by the dev? Any way for the MC to be a futa?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes