3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
This Genre is not for everyone, but it is fun. Whats the worst that can happen? how big can she go before she falls over? :)

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I've been waiting for this update since Rip Van Winkle woke up. Glad it's finally here. I think it's a great game.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
There isnt any new. Why has this post been uped? 0.45 released 2 mount ago. Am I missing something?

Reactions: aku

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok so pretty much transformation and futa only/oh well im done.dont like either as main plot.to bad he didnt get hot chicks as a guy

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I really enjoy transformations from M2F, what I don't like are when the transformation forces the male to inherently change their original orientation. For instance, if a Straight Male becomes Female, I'd prefer the character now be considered Gay/Homosexual/Lesbian.

Edit: Which means I'm not sure if I would like this game or not, if I understand some of the earlier forum posts I'm guessing the answer is a maybe.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have to admit, I was not expecting to see a happy ending with all the height losing and tit/arse growing.

I thought shit was going to keep going wrong until she died.

Glad I was wrong.

I really liked that end bit I saw.

Reactions: Kendra

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have to admit, I was not expecting to see a happy ending with all the height losing and tit/arse growing.

I thought shit was going to keep going wrong until she died.

Glad I was wrong.

I really liked that end bit I saw.
ummm I may be forgetting something but i seem to remember even more shrinking oO

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm not much into Sex transformation... but I find this game nice to play!.
Lots of Sex hehehee

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
my issue so far is the shrinking i find it silly but then I do not like exaggerated proportions by the time that the mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you look like a dwarf with boobs and ass bigger than your body

BumPuncher

Dec 1, 2017
I was actually really liking it until you're forced into situations with the Sasha character. Basically ruined the entire experience for me. Having an option to skip or deny anything with Sasha would make this enormously better.

Apart from that massive hiccup, its pretty good. That said I would really like an option to kinda stop shrinking and getting larger breasts as after the like 3rd time it just becomes tedious and comical in a bad way.

Reactions: Aazkaal

CameronFrye

Dec 15, 2017
I really enjoy transformations from M2F, what I don't like are when the transformation forces the male to inherently change their original orientation. For instance, if a Straight Male becomes Female, I'd prefer the character now be considered Gay/Homosexual/Lesbian.

Edit: Which means I'm not sure if I would like this game or not, if I understand some of the earlier forum posts I'm guessing the answer is a maybe.
Same here on the maintaining of sexual orientation. This game offers some lesbian content, but the story arch seems to more lean on the now female MC being attracted to men.

I'd really like to help produce a Genderbender M2F game (I think I have a fun, exciting idea), but it really seems to be a niche category that probably isn't worth the time and energy.

Reactions: Sinndallas

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'd really like to help produce a Genderbender M2F game (I think I have a fun, exciting idea), but it really seems to be a niche category that probably isn't worth the time and energy.
Depends if you want to do something because you enjoy it or because you want to make quick cash.

A lot of these genderbend projects are done in peoples spare time because it's what hey enjoy. They may make some money but they won't make tens of thousands a month.

If money is your only goal then you are very limited with what you can do now with patreon cracking down on a lot of stuff.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
my issue so far is the shrinking i find it silly but then I do not like exaggerated proportions by the time that the mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you look like a dwarf with boobs and ass bigger than your body
Hope there is a way to halt or reduce the process a bit.
I liked the protagonist body more during the first lesbian scene in the sex shop.

Apart from that i enjoyed the game a lot. :p

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes