3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So you're saying Version 0.4.5 isn't the last build he released?
Seems I was wrong.

I thought that latest update was recent but it seems it hasn't had an update since December.

Dev is still active on Patreon but doesn't seem to be getting anything done with the game. While Sorrow is active I can't say it's abandoned but it's been 7 months almost since the last update so it may as well be.

I apologise for thinking otherwise, you were right.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Seems I was wrong.

I thought that latest update was recent but it seems it hasn't had an update since December.

Dev is still active on Patreon but doesn't seem to be getting anything done with the game. While Sorrow is active I can't say it's abandoned but it's been 7 months almost since the last update so it may as well be.

I apologise for thinking otherwise, you were right.
No worries all good! :)
I read he puts his pledges onhold bc he wasn't satisfied with his update progress, and wanted to release it later. Now today i thought, well 7 months no update, could be over. But when you say he is active on his patreon, then i have the hope he comes back with an awesome update. xD thanks @Gomly1980

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Last Patreon post was a few days ago and they are regular so something is going on at least.

Jaspickle

May 15, 2017
Creator stalled out for a bit. Published a Rad Shorts miniature game, then had to take a hiatus. Is now back and working to develop the next update, has published several new images this month.

Reactions: PrebenJensen

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I don' care if this is supported or not yet, but I gotta ask: Is this just another M2F transformation game? Is that all the Breast Expansion is about or can transformation be applied to actual females as well?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don' care if this is supported or not yet, but I gotta ask: Is this just another M2F transformation game? Is that all the Breast Expansion is about or can transformation be applied to actual females as well?
It's a M2F Game, MC and Friend making an Lab Experiment and MC gets accidental liquid on his body, which starts him to Transform into a female, his friend uses the liquid a few days later on himself and gets a Futa TF.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don't pick who transforms.

It happens to MC at the start and his friend does it to himself, that is all.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
It's a M2F Game, MC and Friend making an Lab Experiment and MC gets accidental liquid on his body, which starts him to Transform into a female, his friend uses the liquid a few days later on himself and gets a Futa TF.
You don't pick who transforms.

It happens to MC at the start and his friend does it to himself, that is all.
Oh darn. Too bad, then this isn't for me. :(
Thanks for the heads up!

GoldMike

Apr 27, 2017
If I remember right didn't sorrow say that the tf is going to be more controlled and the player has some influence on it in the future or have i misremembered?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Like reeaaaaaaal slow.

Yes
I was just worried i would not see a continuation of this awesome TF game. You for sure had your reasons! Keep it up! xD

sounds good to get some control/influence. LIKE!

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes