3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Same here on the maintaining of sexual orientation. This game offers some lesbian content, but the story arch seems to more lean on the now female MC being attracted to men.

I'd really like to help produce a Genderbender M2F game (I think I have a fun, exciting idea), but it really seems to be a niche category that probably isn't worth the time and energy.
Go for it, you'd at least have me interested in what you're doing.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hello I have one question please ^^
Is it possible to become a futa please ?
Our friend could be but I don't know for the MC ... (maybe I must make some precise choice ?)
Someone could help me please ^^

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not so far. You could try asking the author on patreon if he has any plans for it.

edit: or here since he frequents the forum.

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
"Free time" :FeelsGoodMan:
Rad Science is being done in my free time :pokerFace:
Hello !
I really love your game (the sex scenes are really good and I like the evolution of the character ^^)
But could you tell us if you plan to let the MC became a futa too ? or will he just stay as a female character ?
I don't know what is your plan for this game but I'm just curious (and to be honest I like the futas too) ^^'

Thanks for the game and keep going :)

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Awesome game! ;) Love the ammount of futa + female & lesbian scenes, also the availability of choise to participate or not in female + male scenes is perfect! Love the plot, renders and animation :)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Any idea when we will see a update to this game I am fucking diggin the hell out of it and I am not even into half the shit in it.

dickermax

May 18, 2017
how to decrypt old (pre-renpy) version of the game? i like that model of mc much more than current sandart-cute chick.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
i really like this game not many transformation games out there and even less good ones cant wait to see what comes next

Sep 21, 2017
Hello !
I really love your game (the sex scenes are really good and I like the evolution of the character ^^)
But could you tell us if you plan to let the MC became a futa too ? or will he just stay as a female character ?
I don't know what is your plan for this game but I'm just curious (and to be honest I like the futas too) ^^'

Thanks for the game and keep going :)
this could be solved by giving the public an option...a miracle drug invention by the scientist futa friend that 'has the possible effect to turn back into a man' but since its done by an amateur BAM! you turn into a halfsie instead a man but with a female flair/futa :tf:

Reactions: John Diggle

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Any news?
Free April? Also, return of the censuring sloth!
Apr 11 at 4:53pm
Before you say anything, yeah I know, I'm the best with facial expressions ;).

So, one of those creators I follow goes on hiatus, because of injuries, poor fella :/. But then I had a thought, "What? Pause billing your patrons!? That's some anti-capitalistic shit!"

Yeah, Creators can pause for a month, so their patrons don't get billed, it
automatically resumes the month afterwards.

I would like to not bill y'all the next month, or maybe even until I get my release ready. This of course doesn't mean I will stop working on Rad Science!

Reasons? That's easy, I'm very much behind in producing the next update, which irks me so frigging much (I really hate to disappoint people).
Also, my Patreon-Page is getting a year old. Hurray!

Okay, that's with that. What else? Oh yeah. As I was getting another sequence ready, #Showertime, I thought that Nicky could have some more fun in there, so, coed showers are a thing, or not?

So that makes two animations in there, and another scene where Nicky can get fudged up, literally.

tl;dr:
April is free for you, Nicky gets more opportunities to have sex, I continue to love you all :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Otyi

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Abandoned? Does have a Patron of Sorrow have any new information about Rad Science or Status Update? Thanks. XD

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes