3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
May 1, 2017
When I extract on 7-zip or winrar this is the problem:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 441, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 441, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\main.py", line 523, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2592, in interact
self.start()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1760, in start
self.set_mode()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1990, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 204, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1791, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1822, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Rad Science 0.6
Sat Jul 14 11:13:44 2018
Anyone now how to fix this or I just have to wait from Sorrow to correct this? Thanks in advance.

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
When I extract on 7-zip or winrar this is the problem:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\main.py", line 523, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2592, in interact
self.start()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1760, in start
self.set_mode()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1990, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 204, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1791, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1822, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rad_Science-0.6-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Rad Science 0.6
Sat Jul 14 11:13:44 2018
Anyone now how to fix this or I just have to wait from Sorrow to correct this? Thanks in advance.
did you try unziping it again ? if you did and have same issue try downloading again. i downloaded from mega and had no issues

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..is it a bug..or a "eff you player" that when i choose "no" to helping sasha with his/her/its problem you help anyways?..i wanted a total f/f experience now its been tainted by dick :p
sorry..but when i lose my dick and get tits and a hoohaa..i go full lesbian..thats just how i roll!!!

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Ehm...
More than half a year of waiting, and he added only 5 min new gameplay?

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
:p
sorry..but when i lose my dick and get tits and a hoohaa..i go full lesbian..thats just how i roll!!!
If you really lose, without operation, your dick and you get boobs and a hoohaa (can´t you write pussy, vagina, vag, poozle, vadge, pink, vay, ........) then it is weird science (but without Kelly LeBrock):closedtongue:, magic or the universe will tell you something.:p What do you think lesbian are doing? Your holes get stuffed with alot of toys and they will get bigger over the years. That sounds pretty sexual frustrated and/or gay to me.:p

But boys and male protagnists.:HeyGuys: Do you know that male players who prefer male protagnist are either gay or sexual frustrated cause they have not a chance in here everday life. Btw this is not my opinion, this is science.:)

Pls, don´t kill me, i´m not judging i´m just the messenger. It`s science.
Search for male players that play male characters in erotik/sexual games.
1. Sexual frustratet
2. Gay
3. Sexual frustratet and gay
4. Nerd

Ok, tbh....it counts "just" for 81% of the males who play male protagonists.
Maybe you are one of the 19% excetional.

And to be clear: I don´t care what fetish you all have. Just saying:)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
If you really lose, without operation, your dick and you get boobs and a hoohaa (can´t you write pussy, vagina, vag, poozle, vadge, pink, vay, ........) then it is weird science (but without Kelly LeBrock):closedtongue:, magic or the universe will tell you something.:p What do you think lesbian are doing? Your holes get stuffed with alot of toys and they will get bigger over the years. That sounds pretty sexual frustrated and/or gay to me.:p

But boys and male protagnists.:HeyGuys: Do you know that male players who prefer male protagnist are either gay or sexual frustrated cause they have not a chance in here everday life. Btw this is not my opinion, this is science.:)

1. Sexual frustratet
2. Gay
4. Nerd

no idea what yer talking about..i just really like pussy and tits..not into "futa" which i think sasha is now...hell i donno..i'm going back to the store dressing room with the blonde chick :p

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016

1. Sexual frustratet
2. Gay
4. Nerd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Rad Science [v0.6] [Sorrow] - Original Size: 2.80GB

Download PC (209MB): - - -

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey @Sorrow_CG , it was a damn hot update, totally worth the wait, thank you very much for this wonderfull game :heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:
Hope there'll be a choice to become futa or to stay female for mc.

Reactions: Shane2

John Diggle

Jul 30, 2017
Holy shit. Never thought i'd see an update in my lifetime. This game checks almost all the boxes for me so im glad to see he's still going!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Sadly this game lost me after the 4th transformation...after that it got a bit silly with the mc gettting shorter and ass/tits getting bigger with each transformation. It was interesting for a bit though.

Reactions: Jeepster

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Reactions: bas

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
This story is kind of funny. Maybe you should have taken some advice from a female.
When he/she explores his new body it is a bit too shallow. (shallow the correct word for this?)

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017

huge thanks - you are a hero.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes