3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Sep 10, 2018
This is an interesting game. As a corruption-bimbofication game this played quite well, the gradual transformation aspect only adding to it, the MC's model if you look closely is the same as the daughter from DMD with a unique shaved twist which I liked alot(model has the cutest thing/tic with kind of biting her lip) plus I dig futa and the story was engaging enough that I didn't find myself skipping any text like I do in some games... but the fact the MC began as a guy removed something fundamental from the enjoyment of the h-scenes for me.

I think in part because you're continuously reminded of the fact that you're funda(mentally) a guy and despite being interested in a wide range of fetishes I'm dead straight. This isn't a knock against the game itself just a reflection of my preferences, bordering too far across the gay line for me

Reactions: supermanz95

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I love this game
The only thing i dont like is the blank background in almost every scene at the start of the game, it kinda kills the immersion and looks lazy

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
not updated since JULY? can we get an abandoned tag? it takes extremly small devs at most 3 months to make updates

Jaspickle

May 15, 2017
Not uncommon for this dev to post an update burst about once a month, actually. Usually there's about a month gap, then they post 2-5 updates over the course of a few days, then there's another waiting period.

Given that this is not the dev's full time work, it seems pretty normal to me that they're not constantly updating the project.

Sorrow has so far produced an outstanding game, and if that means that there's some lag time between updates, that's fine by me, but I don't suspect that it's abandoned.

We gave the dev for Coceter Chronicles almost 4 months with 0 updates before calling their project abandoned. Seems unreasonable to assume abandonment here at less than 4 weeks.

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
I'll always be curious what people getting from calling out for abandonment of a game. Why? Don't you guys have other stuff to play, do etc.?!
just pass it, if you cannot be patient...
same reason why you comment like that. can just ignore it. want also to warn people

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
Not uncommon for this dev to post an update burst about once a month, actually. Usually there's about a month gap, then they post 2-5 updates over the course of a few days, then there's another waiting period.

Given that this is not the dev's full time work, it seems pretty normal to me that they're not constantly updating the project.

Sorrow has so far produced an outstanding game, and if that means that there's some lag time between updates, that's fine by me, but I don't suspect that it's abandoned.

We gave the dev for Coceter Chronicles almost 4 months with 0 updates before calling their project abandoned. Seems unreasonable to assume abandonment here at less than 4 weeks.
if you do get paid monthly then it should be a full time job. people who pay for stuff expects to get a product

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
You have no clue about kickstarter or patreon. They do not sell a "product" you support their idea.
you are right i dont. patreon isnt a way for independent people to get paid for their work without being tied to a company in their own country that they have to work for. lika a regular job. its similar to starting their own business.
kickstarter=has no content that you can hear as in music from a singer or play because its an idea. patreon= already has something you can do

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If your Patreon is only making you $1,000/month, you can't exactly quit your day job. $1,000/month isn't enough to live off of.

Full time minimum wage earns about $2,600/month.

If you don't understand the concept of working 2 jobs to make ends meet, that's on you.

You must be lucky enough to live in Seattle. Minimum wage is Nashville is 7.25 an hour. The standard full time job is 40 hours a week. That's 290 a week, and 1160 a month, pre taxes. 2600 a month would be 16.25 an hour. In Nashville, that pay rate is hard to come by.
But, rent/utilities/cable/etc @ $1200 a month, divided by 2 people (if you have a roommate, spouse, bf/gf), is only 600 per person....leaving 400 a month for food and gas. It's doable, but not fun. lol

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes