3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Jaspickle

May 15, 2017
I know nothing about Nashville. I live in Canada, where we at least try to reduce the number of people dying by the wayside from unchecked and rampant capitalism.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You must be lucky enough to live in Seattle. Minimum wage is Nashville is 7.25 an hour. The standard full time job is 40 hours a week. That's 290 a week, and 1160 a month, pre taxes. 2600 a month would be 16.25 an hour. In Nashville, that pay rate is hard to come by.
I know nothing about Nashville. I live in Canada, where we at least try to reduce the number of people dying by the wayside from unchecked and rampant capitalism.

Cost of living is also different, I'm sure. This nation has definite economic issues, though. I won't deny that. But, I refuse to dive further into politics on this post, as it doesn't need such saddening stories. lol

Reactions: Gaboris

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
is the game on hold or what exactlee?, there hasnt been any updates for more than 3 months now, and as i see it, the game developers patreon is still active. any ideas about the next update?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
is the game on hold or what exactlee?, there hasnt been any updates for more than 3 months now, and as i see it, the game developers patreon is still active. any ideas about the next update?
The Dev has a full time job and other things that hold him occupied. He works on the game when he finds some spare time. I like to Quote 3DRealms (Duke Nukem): "It's done when it's done!"

Just be patient, i'm certain Sorrow will update the game. ;)

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
any news of an eta for the update??
24 Dec
Hi y'all,
bad news first, I didn't get the update done.
I'm pretty drawn out from my normal work over the year (my workload increased) and I even got some work to do over the holidays, although hopefully that won't take much time.
It's very probably that I have more to do until at least March or April, meaning that I'm too exhausted to work much on Rad Science in my free time. Which honestly sucks. After hours I feel tired and are very much without any inspiration to write. I have done quite some renders though :).
Well, that's enough of me complaining and excusing myself :(
Here to hoping that I find the time and energy to get some shit done, to give you the game you deserve and to everyone, a very merry Christmas, health, luck and the Best in the coming year.
~Sorrow

Reactions: Kendra

Joey.AlterMe

Sep 2, 2018
Hi all,

First af all, I love this game. [B]Sorrow_CG[/B], you've done an amazing job. Thank you very much, this game is one of the best I played, even THE best :D

I think I've got an issue with this game: no music or sound and all characters are displayed with no background in most case (all is white behind). Sometimes, but it's very few times, there's a background. For example at the beginning, I can see the lab background and the amphitheater background at University. But most of the time, background is blank (white).
And when
I play with the 0.45 PC version downloaded on TFGames.

I'm pretty sure this is not the way this game is supposed to run. Can somebody help me please?
Thank you.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi all,

First af all, I love this game. [B]Sorrow_CG[/B], you've done an amazing job. Thank you very much, this game is one of the best I played, even THE best :D

I think I've got an issue with this game: no music or sound and all characters are displayed with no background in most case (all is white behind). Sometimes, but it's very few times, there's a background. For example at the beginning, I can see the lab background and the amphitheater background at University. But most of the time, background is blank (white).
And when
I play with the 0.45 PC version downloaded on TFGames.

I'm pretty sure this is not the way this game is supposed to run. Can somebody help me please?
Thank you.
No, there is no issue with your download (game), the white backgrounds are intended by the Dev, he plans to add background later.

Reactions: Joey.AlterMe
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes