3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah...

Hi y'all!

I decided to set the payments on pause until I get further updates done. I hope that this will decrease some of the pressure I loaded unto myself the past year and a half.

Sadly I can't make it easier and just switch to "per creation" payout. Patreon doesn't allow this. I would have to create another account to do that, which... isn't a great solution?

I'll try to be more active in the future and hope to have something more playable for you in the next few months.

Until then,

all the best to all of you.

Sorrow

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Wonder how long the dev is planning on spending on the new update before releasing it. I guess they don't really know, until it's done, but would be cool to have some sort of time line in mind. At anyrate, at least we have this info....not abandoned...just taking time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but would be cool to have some sort of time line in mind.
Not many devs give time lines anymore.

One bit of advice I give to new devs is to never give an estimate for a release, just say it will be out when it's ready.

Far too many people complain if a dev misses a given date, i've done it myself when a date has been given and no word at all from the dev.

Reactions: MatAsp and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That definitely makes sense. I just keep the musician mentality about it, and that's how my mind thinks. lol
GoFundMe/KickStarter type deal...but usually, we'll have the product at least close to finished before giving a release date, and even then, it's a rough estimate of a date, and never a promise of an exact date.
People can start to get whiny and gain sort of an entitled attitude about it, as if the creator owes them (which they kinda do if the customer has already paid haha)

aliocha

Aug 5, 2017
what a great game! i've played many adult games but so far this game has succeeded to bring a lot of the good stuff in a short period not like those games that you have to wait like 8 months or 1 year to get some real action.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Sorrow posted yesterday on Patreon:

U ded?
Hi everyone!
I'm not dead yet! I was just incredibly busy at work, had to sacrifice a few weekends (where I usually tinkered on RS). And holy shit, if those months had been not the most stressful in my whole career.
Sadly I'm not totally back yet . Still somewhat strained and stressed out and need to come down from the crunch.
Which means that there is not yet an update :( Sorry to disappoint you there. Of course I'm not reactivating payment until I have something for you.
Can't really estimate when I have it ready, I need to get back into writing, posing and rendering.
Thank you all for your patience. I'm really blown away how many patreons I still have!
Yours,
Sorrow

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
is any way to extract pictures from old version (not renpy)?
I would think if you had the program the files were created in, then you would be able to open the files and edit, change, copy, remove, etc, any file in the game.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Guess who's back?
Hello everyone!
The work continues, well I'm back on it for some time, but I'm spending much more time on DAZ, Ren'Py etc. . My writing skills are still subpar, but' thats just life! (Also I'm still thinking of taking a "Creative Writing Class")
So yeah, what am I working on? Of course on Rad Science, sad as it is, that story has to come to an end, but at least with a gangbang, okay, more like a foursome, but you get my drift. My kinda depression and reluctance to write showed me, that I must finish Nicks story. At least for now. I don't know if the continuation should follow as games, or maybe as comics. Thank goodness I don't have to decide that yet.
At the same Time I'm working on 'Malleable', where I'm trying to apply the lessons I learned from creating Rad Science. I'm also still trying to find the right amount of gamification and mutabilty for it.
For example, I would love to have you able to change your Character as much as possible, the biggest butt, but barely breasts? Gotcha! The other way around? Triple G-otcha!
But that would mean that I would have to write a lot of scenes in a generic way, or at least the complexity increases a lot. Still trying to find a way how to do it the best way, but the more I'm thinking about it, the more I love the idea of a dozen sizes for breasts, hips...
If you have Ideas, gimme!
Okay, that's just rambling now.
So 'Malleable' it will be mixing Transformation and Corruption, and I'm releasing the Intro as soon as I'm done (no ETA).

Yours,
Sorrow

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes