3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Is there a walkthrough for this? I do want to know if the TFs are controlled or just w/e happens to be created by the dev? Any way for the MC to be a futa?
no fun if the mc become a futa, he needs to get ravaged by futa :D

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
There should be a tag for games that focus on characters having obscenely large tits and ass. Like "cartoon body proportions". Almost always if the author touches the tag the game is ALL about that tag and not much else.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Well my main question is whether it makes a difference if Sasha fucks the shopkeep, forgot her name, or not.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Can you add belly bulge to MC from Sasha at some point? gotta love belly bulges.
There already is some, but I agree that perhaps they are not noticable enough. Perhaps make the bulge a little more pronounced? Just FYI the bulge shows up when Sasha fucks the shopkeep and one of the MCxSasha scenes features it.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
There already is some, but I agree that perhaps they are not noticable enough. Perhaps make the bulge a little more pronounced? Just FYI the bulge shows up when Sasha fucks the shopkeep and one of the MCxSasha scenes features it.

how do you get that scene?

EDIT: nvm found the scene, its okay not much of bump but its good

Last edited:

Tucker343

Dec 11, 2017
This is just my personal opinion but I really wish the Main character transformation stopped after the 2nd or 3rd time. After that she just turned super bimbo-y and just started getting less and less attractive in my opinion. I hope there is a point in the game where I can choose which body type I have.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
This is just my personal opinion but I really wish the Main character transformation stopped after the 2nd or 3rd time. After that she just turned super bimbo-y and just started getting less and less attractive in my opinion. I hope there is a point in the game where I can choose which body type I have.
Should have kept her fuking dick instead of turning into a midget after first few transformations

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
I don't know if it is easily done, but I would very much like an option to turn off the glasses. I really can't stand them (maybe I am alone in this ?). I feel like glasses make everyone ugly.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes