3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Sorrow_CG

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
I blame the anonymity of the internet, no one thinks about the consequences of his words, until they are not even capable of the slightest bit of emotional intelligence or empathy.

And well, of course there is a way to influence the game/story, but that would mean to spent money on patreon and say something there.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well here is a game genre that I thought that I would never try much less like somewhat. I also thought that i had seen it all after nine plus years in Second Life...the game is good but it started to loose me when the main character started to be more ass and tits than body. By the time you go to the professor you are so short that it is a wonder MC is actually able to grab the desk as bending over oO.

Ok now that I have that out of my system, though it may seem all over the place meh, i like the flow of the game and the way it was brought out to the point it is but I am holding out hope that it gives us a choice to 'grow up' to go to a more normal height and or back to being a dude ... till the future keep up the good work Sorrow_CG

Reactions: supermanz95

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
Nothing worse than someone trying to do a witty comeback without the wit.

Someone fires some banter out but the response is banterless.

If that was a pissing contest that retort would have been like a dripping tap.
Do you use reddit spacing on every platform you're able to post?
Trying this bad to put oil into the fire.
Nevertheless, i don't understand why anyone would try to defend this guy, or even worse, try to appeal to him and kiss his ass.

inb4 post deleted: ''off topic''

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Do you use reddit spacing on every platform you're able to post?
Trying this bad to put oil into the fire.
Nevertheless, i don't understand why anyone would try to defend this guy, or even worse, try to appeal to him and kiss his ass.

inb4 post deleted: ''off topic''
I don't use reddit, I have my pride but yes I like to space my wording out. It looks neater and easily read so no mistakes are made over what i'm typing.

Not defending the dev but if you can't get your point across in a decent and polite way then people are going to treat you the same.

You came in full of piss and vinegar and mocking occurred. That's not putting oil on the fire, there is no fire. Fire burns and your banterfoo aint that hot.

At the moment i'm spraying oil on a damp log for shits and giggles. There's no spark coming back.

Reactions: ann and Nalassa

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
How about everyone on both sides of the fences takes a chill pill and stops arguing.

As for the game, not all the content is my cup of tea, but sofar its looking good Sorrow. Keep up the work. :D

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
I don't use reddit, I have my pride but yes I like to space my wording out. It looks neater and easily read so no mistakes are made over what i'm typing.

Not defending the dev but if you can't get your point across in a decent and polite way then people are going to treat you the same.

You came in full of piss and vinegar and mocking occurred. That's not putting oil on the fire, there is no fire. Fire burns and your banterfoo aint that hot.

At the moment i'm spraying oil on a damp log for shits and giggles. There's no spark coming back.
Jesus, stop writing like that. It won't make you look like a witty smart guy, but more of a pretenious reddit drone, who just admitted that he likes to put oil on the fire.

There's also no reason to be polite to someone who will rob people of their money for no to little content. Furthermore, he would like to remove anonymity, the very same thing that keeps him save aswell.

Sorrow_CG

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Furthermore, he would like to remove anonymity, the very same thing that keeps him save aswell.
Did I say that? I don't think I did.
Maybe don't get butthurt because people like the stuff I give them and are willing to support that. It's everyones own decision to do so.
As it is yours to behave like a spoiled and dumb child which likes to misquote people. But well, if you really don't like the game, you could try not downloading and playing it.

Also, to the length of release 0.4. On patreon I have written that I had barely time to work on it. Of course those who just download it from here don't see that. You could though! For just 1$ a month! Which would be awesome ;) and would give you the opportunity to actually give input to the game at the patreon site. I actually try to listen to me patrons ;).

There is a fuckton of new pictures, but not so much writing, as writing is really much more exhausting for me than composing a render picture.

Alllllsoooo, the midget issue, that some people seem to have :)
Nicky is now about 1.50m which is small, but not midgety, at least in my opinion. She is not getting any smaller, though, maybe moar bewbs, but that's just because boobs are awesome.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
What is it with guys and "behind"? you can't see the melons if your behind.

Although, if she has donkage like the MC, then I can get "behind" that too.:eek:penedeyewink:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have to admit, I do follow the (used to be)( fantastic Bad Ass Billy Gunn's line of thinking.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
What is it with guys and "behind"? you can't see the melons if your behind.

Although, if she has donkage like the MC, then I can get "behind" that too.:eek:penedeyewink:
Well thats cause the ass is on that end, and that is where i am!
Also i can fix the melon problem very easy with having a mirror.
I have to admit, I do follow the (used to be)( fantastic Bad Ass Billy Gunn's line of thinking.

You so get me. Its scary sometimes.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes