3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm imagining a hobbit with FF's and an arse that drags along the floor.

Just without the hairy toes.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Pfff, the final transformation is of course into... PICKLE NICK!
I KNOWWW IT !!!! i can tell the future !!!!!

here is the design for final transformation(i hacked it from the dev's personal computer:FeelsGoodMan:) enjoy the spoilers guys :firstimekiss:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Erm, so what got added since 3.5? 4.1 seems exactly the same: ends after sex with Daniel at party, still can't visit the professor, I saw Cathy upstairs at party didn't remember that from before (may have just forgotten though) but that's just a quick "hello, I'm going to find a man" scene anyway.

Sorrow_CG

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
I KNOWWW IT !!!! i can tell the future !!!!!

here is the design for final transformation(i hacked it from the dev's personal computer:FeelsGoodMan:) enjoy the spoilers guys :firstimekiss:
FAKE! Everyone knows that Pickle Nicky doesn't have a pickle dicky!

Last edited:
Reactions: fzaner

Sorrow_CG

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Yeah another promising game spoiled by extreme fetish.
It's like it is an niché fetish game, just for a small target players for said fetish. Weird.

Erm, so what got added since 3.5? 4.1 seems exactly the same: ends after sex with Daniel at party, still can't visit the professor, I saw Cathy upstairs at party didn't remember that from before (may have just forgotten though) but that's just a quick "hello, I'm going to find a man" scene anyway.
There are some sex scenes afterward. You may have downloaded a fake version! The real, uncensored, vegan, nonvegan, non/GMO version is available on patreon for just 1$!

Reactions: UncleVT

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
just for a small
What you did there, I see it.

Maybe unintentional but hilarious all the same.

Sad that new sex/clothes shop lesbian fling person no longer wants to dyke out but my best friend turned cock slut loves dumping his sperm in her along as does the guy whos girlfriend made him dump a load in her.

From bloke to shrinking cum dump after one quick pink splooge facial.

Moral of the story, never let invisible aliens with pink semen cum on your face, always swallow.

Yeah another promising game spoiled by extreme fetish.
Probably because those are the people it was aimed at.

I know i've said this before but I often find myself repeating it due to comments like yours buuuuut .... not every game here is suited for everybody.

There are going to be games that aren't aimed at you, like this, and many others.

This may come as a surprise but people like different things and different games cater to them.

Reactions: Goldfish

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wait....What?!:confused: My world view has been shattered, irreparably!:eek:<---*facetious*
Morphy, you're amongst friends.

You don't need to hide your sadness with sarcasm here.

When one of us hurts, we all share in that pain.... and laugh, heartily.

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
Amazing that I can accomplish more in a month than you did in your whole life! :FeelsGoodMan:
Your ''game'' is the perfect example that people are more interested in the fetish itself than the game. I wonder what would happen if a competent person was to try his luck in this genre.

Reactions: supermanz95

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nothing worse than someone trying to do a witty comeback without the wit.

Someone fires some banter out but the response is banterless.

If that was a pissing contest that retort would have been like a dripping tap.

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
I like the different fetishes included. It has shrinking and expansion which seem like they should contradict each other, but it somehow works... for now at least. I never really tried a boy to girl transformation game before and I have to say I am actually really into it. I have always enjoyed dick-girl and futa though so maybe it is not that much of a leap. The only things missing are incest and mind control but those have probably been covered plenty by other games.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Probably because those are the people it was aimed at.

I know i've said this before but I often find myself repeating it due to comments like yours buuuuut .... not every game here is suited for everybody.

There are going to be games that aren't aimed at you, like this, and many others.

This may come as a surprise but people like different things and different games cater to them.
Fair enough and my wording was poorly chosen, but are you saying you've never been disappointed when a game/story was going along good but then took a hard left turn on you? Their are few enough talented creators that its hard not to be disappointed when they head off in a direction you don't want to go. Also from now on I'll check out the artist page rather then just going by the genre listing on the thread.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Fair enough and my wording was poorly chosen, but are you saying you've never been disappointed when a game/story was going along good but then took a hard left turn on you? Their are few enough talented creators that its hard not to be disappointed when they head off in a direction you don't want to go. Also from now on I'll check out the artist page rather then just going by the genre listing on the thread.
Of course i've been disappointed but I wouldn't then go on to say it was garbage. I despise NTR in all it's forms so when that appears in games that didn't say it was going to be added I get incredibly disappointed. I don't see the point in slamming the dev for it though, they are doing what they do for the people paying for it. If I happen to be one of the people paying I stop.

Then I float away on my cloud of mellow safe in knowledge there are a metric fuck ton more H games in the sea so getting hot over one is a bit silly.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes