Collection Video RadeonG3D collection [2023-12-01] [RadeonG3D]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, I had some free time today so I made the sound for the first half of the RE Gallery silent animation. If you like it, I will make a sound for the whole clip.
Everything is RE2 sounds, voice and moans are Claire, no VA. I pulled everything from the original game. Enjoy :)

vlcsnap-2023-10-29-15h29m25s658.png

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Hi, I had some free time today so I made the sound for the first half of the RE Gallery silent animation. If you like it, I will make a sound for the whole clip.
Everything is RE2 sounds, voice and moans are Claire, no VA. I pulled everything from the original game. Enjoy :)
Not bad. Nice job with the music. Mr. X's theme belongs in more animations featuring him.

Dagoba

Oct 3, 2022

RE Gallery (Part 1)

View attachment 3043486
This was pretty good. Would love for you to do more if you have the time.
Oh and you can also make a fart edit of the vid too since there are plenty of scenes prime for that.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes