Collection Video RadeonG3D collection [2023-12-01] [RadeonG3D]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Just in time, radeong3d becoming one of my fav really fast they are really great. Also the suprise with the second girl i want to see more of her lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrawn501

Die_Fruchtfliege

May 28, 2022
Fuck, that is hot! Now I want to see some proper Lara vs Lara action. Getting fisted by evil Lara while deepthroating some massive cock... Also incredible to see how much the animations and rendering improve with each episode. Radeon is putting Wildeers model to good use, can't wait for more!

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
as much as i love any lara content...with this one the moment i saw the other girl, i only thought "wildeer who?" :D.
well done..and more to come as we all know according to the roadmap..RadeonG3D gets better with each work for sure

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
The bad news for Lara fans is that Radeon has lost all of its renders on SSD, will have to redo everything, and is thinking that it would be best to scrap its work on Part 5 (Lara and the Minotaur), which it wanted to release at the end of December. It should be short and an epilogue. In January, he would like to start doing something smaller that takes less of his free time. He hasn't officially announced it yet, he just complained in the QC discussion.
I guess he is tired and losing motivation for this. If you can, support him on his Patreon or Subscribestar, maybe that will make him keep going. His work with Wildeer Lara is amazing and has an upward progression in quality. It would be really sad if such a skilled creator lost the desire to do these wonderful things. It seems to me that he doesn't have too many supporter.
I would like to remind that the original concept for Sacred Beasts included 8 chapters and a final film that expands many scenes. He also wanted to make a remake for Anubis Trials as a prequel to Sacred Beasts. Hopefully he will rest and feel like continuing to do animations with Lara.
Fortunately, we have Wildeer himself with his Gatekeeper project. I just don't know if it's a win because I would guess that part 4 will be completed in a few years, considering that the year 2023 ends and his work on part 4 is only at the beginning.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The bad news for Lara fans is that Radeon has lost all of its renders on SSD, will have to redo everything, and is thinking that it would be best to scrap its work on Part 5 (Lara and the Minotaur), which it wanted to release at the end of December. It should be short and an epilogue. In January, he would like to start doing something smaller that takes less of his free time. He hasn't officially announced it yet, he just complained in the QC discussion.
I guess he is tired and losing motivation for this. If you can, support him on his Patreon or Subscribestar, maybe that will make him keep going. His work with Wildeer Lara is amazing and has an upward progression in quality. It would be really sad if such a skilled creator lost the desire to do these wonderful things. It seems to me that he doesn't have too many supporter.
I would like to remind that the original concept for Sacred Beasts included 8 chapters and a final film that expands many scenes. He also wanted to make a remake for Anubis Trials as a prequel to Sacred Beasts. Hopefully he will rest and feel like continuing to do animations with Lara.
Fortunately, we have Wildeer himself with his Gatekeeper project. I just don't know if it's a win because I would guess that part 4 will be completed in a few years, considering that the year 2023 ends and his work on part 4 is only at the beginning.
That’s unlucky. Maybe he should take it to data recovery folk, see if they can save it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes