Collection Video RadeonG3D collection [2023-12-01] [RadeonG3D]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
View attachment 2449682
View attachment 2449686

Hi,

here is a link to Anubis Trials P1 and P2 as one movie with edited audio. P1 now has sound. I don't know why the author didn't make sound for part one, but I think my editing is good. I added some speaking, sound effects and background music. There are also subtitles.

I did an edit for Sacred Beasts P1. I added a cut out cumshot between the breasts, added sound effects for the ejaculations, for the guards disappearing, and added sounds for Lara's open anal at the end. Attention, it can be a bit grotesque and funny :D

Here is the link to the Mega folder
Impressive stuff! You do great work. Amazing syncing.

Only thing I'd suggest is that her initial cry just before the tentacle cuts her off is a bit too loud and expressive for her mouth, which she barely opens.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
there something new about part 2 can anyone send it
Wait a few more days, Radeon fixes the bugs. The good news is that part 2 is 5 minutes long but it is a solo event. The story is a sequel. The tentacle at the end of part 1 is not here. Lara is trying to get back to the camp, she has a very sensitive body, breasts, pussy, anal sphincter still open, winks at the camera. There is minimal action but Lara is incredibly sexy in the dark lights game. Here are some screenshots.

01.png
02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Special Delivery!

Part 2 Pre-Release:

Official version (720p) Untouched + (4) Versions of my own 4k60 Upscale AI Interpolations with a FrameFix (Removed unprocessed blender frames from 03:12):

SDR HEVC
SDR H264
HDR HEVC
HDR H264

easily accessed in a folder for individual downloads.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
not for me but i do like this model and appreciate the boobplay, wish we had more of that today.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
DashRaider : finally I had time to enjoy your sound edit. I think the Scared Beasts sound is nice but Anubis is a little bit too much voicing for Anubis in my opinion. Will you do the sound for RE Gallery?

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
DashRaider : finally I had time to enjoy your sound edit. I think the Scared Beasts sound is nice but Anubis is a little bit too much voicing for Anubis in my opinion. Will you do the sound for RE Gallery?
I thought about it, I might be able to do it but I don't have free time, I won't promise anything, maybe because I really like RE Gallery.

there's new stuff on patreon can someone update us here
Consider supporting him please, it's worth it. He works quickly and very well.

P3WIPPREV.jpg

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Here are both Lara Croft movies with subtitles. It is edited version (added sound, corrected editing - in some shots there were wrong images, cut out part with cum between her breasts, there are also separated subtitles as srt. file).

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes