Collection Video RadeonG3D collection [2023-12-01] [RadeonG3D]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
r.i.p.png

Can I post a link to artists Archives here?
It's w.i.p content and not the final work so I dunno if it counts or not.

He's also going to pause billing if he doesn't finish it soon which is nice, I guess he really wanted it out by may.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 2676705

Can I post a link to artists Archives here?
It's w.i.p content and not the final work so I dunno if it counts or not.

He's also going to pause billing if he doesn't finish it soon which is nice, I guess he really wanted it out by may.

If at all possible it is always best to clone the archive and not post the direct artist archive just so traffic doesn't spike and alert the artists too soon.

Either that or another good option is to DM the link to an uploader to let them clone it and provide clean links.

any shares are always appreciated but those are the most effective and longest lasting ways

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Last update before release
Part 3 duration: 20 minutes
Content: It will be combined with the corrected part 2, total length 25 minutes.
Planned release: June
Progress: he is waiting for the modified VA (the original version was shorter) and rendering.

If you like his work, please support him .

finalwip6.png

Reason for delay (planned for May):
1. Added anal sex with ejaculation in Lara's ass.

analcum.png

2. Problem with Lara's outfit (cropped top didn't work with simulation), so he made a change.

topchange.png

Last edited:

lmatos073

Feb 12, 2020
He is now working on part 4, part 3 is waiting for sound. The sound engineer is busy. Payments on his patreon are suspended.
Hopefully it will come this month. May was originally planned but it was decided that the tentacles would give Lara some anal fucking.

View attachment 2758758
Well unforeseen events always happen but you have a few more of these wips to share here ?

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Well unforeseen events always happen but you have a few more of these wips to share here ?
There's no point in looking at things that aren't finished, especially right before release. It really should be very soon. I believe it will be in a few days. But if you like his work, support him on . His work deserves it.

p3s030b.jpg
p3s031.jpg

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I hope this works right, he released Sacred Beasts Chapter 2

Link to animation
Wow - that's a super unpolished version of this. And the subtitles are wrong.
Amazing animation still

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes