Collection Video RadeonG3D collection [2023-12-01] [RadeonG3D]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
From the previous vids I was under the impression that the tentacles are more of a nuisance to her than a serious assailant. They'll fuck her if they get a chance but they're not a threat or something that she has to worry about - just see the end of Sacred Beasts 1. I'm getting the same vibe from the dialog in this one as well although the initial circumstances are more dangerous for Lara

• Red Heart
Reactions: SgtUnderground

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i can see from a technical point of view how much effort went into this, like it wasn't just a bunch of position changes looped for a min or two, theres lots of smaller movements and/or transitions between scenes and working with tentacles isnt easy. it just wasnt my thing, so i hope some people out there liked it.

Reactions: Speedb7115

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
I didn't think it was that good personally. I thought it was supposed to be an early WIP. Hate to say it, but for all their faults, Wildeer's Lara tentacle video was better visually, even if the action was narcoleptic. This Lara goes from looking like a game character in one scene, to a discarded factory second the other, with janky movements, and the tentacles were just weird, and the cuts jarring.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
The author said that after part 2 and part 3 (think of it as chapter 2), part 4 will be significantly shorter, that part 5 will be the final one, and then they will see what happens next.
He is going to do a remake of Lara Croft Anubis trails, removing either the tentacles or Anubis. Lara will only have sex with one of them. The story will be adapted to be a prequel to Sacred Beasts. Sacred Beasts will be remade into a single film. Several movie expansion scenes will be added. Lara's arrival on the island, the sex scene in part 1 should include a longer introduction, part 2 should have longer masturbation, part 3 maybe pushing eggs through Lara's anus.
Part 4 should be 5 minutes long, will include 5 characters, Lara will have group sex with minotaurs in the camp. Part 5 should also be 5 minutes long and should be released by Christmas this year.
I'm trying to convince Radeon to take more time and make part 4 longer. I wish he would extend the chapter to at least 10 minutes, there would be bukkake, breast fucking, and vaginal sex would have been specially designed to end the story with the boss of the island. None of the other beasts should use her pussy.
Personally, I find Lara getting fucked up her ass incredibly hot, but I sure would love to see her use her vagina in the next chapter.

About quality. Part 3 is now re-rendered, the animation will be released with revised details. Radeon does not have the technology at such a level to solve details like Wildeer. My opinion. Thank God, we would have waited years for 20 minutes full of slow motion loops.

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Considering how unpolished this latest video is I guess it's just that anal is easier to animate. You can get away with the rubber O-hole and it won't look too weird but vaginal has way more moving parts that can look weird, clip etc...
There are quite a few animators that do this

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
The sound of the animation was again very bland, so it was enhanced.
If you don't like sperm farting sounds, please ignore this video.
All the sounds are artificial, there shouldn't be any real farts here, I hope :D

EDITED: NEW LINK - UPDATED VERSION
Link is here:
File size: 1.94 GB

Last edited:

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
I'm trying to convince Radeon to take more time and make part 4 longer. I wish he would extend the chapter to at least 10 minutes
this is his problem, wildeer takes too long time and radeon takes to little time for what he's doing. animo took a year to release 20 minutes, radeon did it in 3 months. unless he makes the animations more looped he should focus on less imo.
wildeer took a year as well but it's all loops but visually it's great.

The animation hasn't been made public yet so i'm guessing he's still fixing everything.

Feb 20, 2021
NEW RELEASE part 3 with better quality and fixed bugs is here here

I will rework and add a fan edit version with lewd sounds.

Creator will publish the first information about part 4 this weekend.
Can someone clear up the confusion, if this is pt3 why is the video intro say pt2?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes