GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Seems so.

"I look at the floor, which needs sweeping while my penis gently weeps"
Which means that the floor, which needs sweeping, will need mopping too.
Conversely, I AM a patron and have no problems with the pace of development :)
Well, I am not a patron and *I* have no problems with the pace of development. :D

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I Disagree, potential Patreons have a right to be concerned about game development speed. I for 1 only support devs that are an active memeber within their community and are very transparent about progress with games. There are some Devs (not all) that milk their Patreons.
But yeah, i wouldn't personally worry unless you hear nothing for more than a month. Some updates take longer than others.
How long between updates before the game is classifed as abandoned?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Well, I am not a patron and I am not a human and *I* have also zero problem with the pace of development.
Well I was NEVER a patron and have MULTIPLE personalities and I, Storch, Mickel, Tom and Shemp have less than zero problems with the pace of development. Except for Butch. He hates the development pace, but he's a dick anyway so fuck him. Ha!

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
It's already been 2 months and they're still at 60% complete. Next update will probably be in September o_O
only problem with putting money into projects when they have multipe going on. The one you want is not the one you want it focused on. This is the problem with several devs Ive noticed recently. They have 2 or 3 projects going on at the same time, but if you like one, its prob not their focus Ive suffered from this for a while...

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes