mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
As do we all. She can put on a face as sour as anything and still be adorable.
The world would be better place.
That or you just couldn't stay mad at them.

Just to clarify - I am not angry, mad, or complaining. I am trying to calm down those who are. Realizing it is a losing effort - I will just go back to my happy place and lurk. Peace Out All.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wanted to like it with people I know telling me how great it is and all the praise heaped on it and it was great .... until the girls showed up.

It was weird. Waking up sleep walking girls which is a big no, erect dicks magically falling out, creepy old man vibes, annoying sister and that weird as fuck some devs do with having the person wake up acting like the entire previous days interactions were just a dream.... I hate that so much.

It was really good up until then and now it's all weird. I just don't know what to make of it.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Love this game so far. I may have missed the answer to this but it has been quite a while since the last story update so curious when we can expect v 0.2.0. Just curious. Please don't let this game die yet...its way too soon.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
soooo any hope for a update anytime before xmas ?
I'd say so.
Love this game so far. I may have missed the answer to this but it has been quite a while since the last story update so curious when we can expect v 0.2.0. Just curious. Please don't let this game die yet...its way too soon.
The most recent dev log for the game was posted on the first of this month. They have no intention of letting it die.

Last edited by a moderator:

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
why do some people keep asking for updates the game out like 2 months ago if you have played the game and read wot the dev has said he likes to make the game perfect thats the script graphics and most important of all no bugs now i know it says 60% done but it may be higher we just dont know but if i was the dev and i was reading some of the posts put on hear about updates id just release the next up date on patreon and other sites they use and leave this one out as i see it as you played the game so you know what its like if you what more then pay for it if not then keep quite and wait like the rest of us as i for one will be supporting the dev as soon as this covid crap does one and i can get back to work

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just tried the game.
IMO, with only 1 chapter it's way too early to give a review. The artwork looks good and it puts a sentimental spin on the harem/incest scenerio.
The ending of the chapter dies put a twist on it though.
Looking forward to see how the story developes

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes