Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
I see potential in the game, the girls' designs are very cute and the characters and their story is interesting. I look forward to the next update (y)

Reactions: Cruiser80

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
With such an "A" list group of Devs working on the game i believe it will be a Masterpiece "Hope"...

Any time frame on CH 2?

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Well, this one definitely caught my attention while I was skimming through the various posts on here. Already downloaded the game (and patch) and will definitely be trying things out later tonight or tomorrow.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, this one definitely caught my attention while I was skimming through the various posts on here. Already downloaded the game (and patch) and will definitely be trying things out later tonight or tomorrow.
One of two things will happen:
1: It'll tug at your heartstrings and you're going to love it
2: It'll do nothing for you but you'll still follow the development

Chapter 1 is a damn good introduction, though.

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018

I'm definitely looking forward to it. Probably won't get around to actually playing until later this evening though, since there are a number of other projects that are demanding my attention at the moment.

Sep 18, 2018
I'm definitely looking forward to it. Probably won't get around to actually playing until later this evening though, since there are a number of other projects that are demanding my attention at the moment.
Sooooo you haven't played the game yet, but you have 2 Radiant banners as your signature?
Ok, seems logical!

Last edited:

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Sooooo you haven't played the game yet, but you have 2 Radiant banners as your signature?
Ok, seems logical!
--Media removed on account of clip size on screen--
By the time you actually saw my posts I had already started playing the game and had updated my signature.

Definitely right about that introduction Squark. Masterful execution and it really grabs your attention, draws you in and doesn't let up. The inter-character dynamics are also believable, and down-to-earth which I must admit is quite refreshing to find in a game of this genre where most of the characters are shallow and barely two-dimensional, at the very least as far as the visual novels that I've played through.

Radiant is quickly becoming a personal favorite of mine in the genre [Visual novels], and I'm looking forward to resuming the game to see what happens next.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Ok, seems logical!
Yeah I've actually suspected for a bit that the dev has alt accounts or has friends come on here to pump up the game :ROFLMAO:

By the time you actually saw my posts I had already started playing the game and had updated my signature.
So in the 45 mins before you posted and he posted you changed your mind about not playing, quickly played the game, then came on here immediately and downloaded the signatures and then quickly loaded the signatures?? Ok :LOL:

Sep 18, 2018
Actually no you didnt, you had that signature before that last post where you said you haven't started playing yet!
Cos i noticed it in the post before also, but didnt write anything.
Also even if what your saying is true, (and its not) in 45min you played the game, then decided you liked it so much that you found signatures for it?
Sure buddy!

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah I've actually suspected for a bit that the dev has alt accounts or has friends come on here to pump up the game :ROFLMAO:

So in the 45 mins before you posted and he posted you changed your mind about not playing, quickly played the game, then came on here immediately and downloaded the signatures and then quickly loaded the signatures?? Ok :LOL:
Yeah that seems very likely!
To quote our all powerful leader :rolleyes: Trump: So sad!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Not sure if it was posted, but the devs are activelly working on the game right now.

Aloth everyone.PNG

Text version:
"Hi everyone, just posting some little progress status and how things are going, sorry for the ping if it as a bother.
Me and Sir Dammed are working hard on all our games to make sure nothing stays on hold. Of course it is taking us longer than expected, we ended up optimizing not only hardware, but also polishing a lot of the scripts and characters for the games to ensure that the quality won't fall behind.

We want to thank you all for the support and for staying with us!
We will make sure that the next chapter is a real blast like the release when it drops.
We're also sorry for not being so active in the discord, but it's hard to keep track with everything and not getting distracted if we do so, so if we're not here talking, it just means we are focused on our work. After all we do like to hang out and socialize with our fans, but it's hard to work and give love at the same time"

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes