fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
If youre not supporting on Patreon, you have no right to complain about Patreon only stuff and the Patreon system.
In this forum, I think there is a difference between a "right" - which is more an enablement for anyone to comment in the game topics - and a potential impact.

People who aren't supporters might get the Dev's attention if they seem inclined to support the work if "x changes or fits this idea" maybe, while retaining current supporters is probably also of the Dev's interest. Outreach is always a good thing by the Dev team, regardless of who is supporting them or not at any given time.

Negative noise from non-supporters could affect both of the above, so how to balance ignoring it and being sensitive for whisps of truth is up to each Dev, I figure.

I'm not a monetary supporter of this Dev (yet) and haven't written a review because I think it's too early to say whether this fits into my "want to fund more work" category. But, I think it has positive elements and I hang around to see what might come out of it. I've definitely thrown my patronage onto existing projects after evaluating their trajectory and the Dev's interactivity with the community before (e.g., "Doctor Amana"). Meanwhile, I don't see why my thoughts or critiques would be any less relevant to consider than those of paid supporters in this topic.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
As LordSanguine said above, only a patreon has the right to complain about Patreon only things, Everyone else can complain about other things if they like, whether a Dev will listen to them is another matter, I'm pretty sure most respect critique and other helpful comments, but some posters skip helpful and jump straight to cruel and unusual.

I can't afford patreon etc due to medical BS, bad right shoulder and nerve damaged left arm, so the least i can do is treat these devs with the respect they deserve, and try to help when I can.

To the Dev;
Keep up the great work, and always take the time you need, better to take an extra day or two than release something seven times before your happy with it.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I have obviously named my lovely daughters Bitchface, Optimus Prime and Azmodan The Defiler. It makes for some good dialogue!
Man, that's creative as heck, I feel ashamed now. I always give female chars names that are sexual euphemisms, based on physical features usually. MC gets my own name for more immersion. But maybe I should be inspired by your example and be more adventurous.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I like that you can change both the names of the girls and the nicknames. However, I'm so uncreative. What names did you guys use. I named the mc Lucifer.
I will star from zero once chapter two is released and as I like to get into character I will name MC as my real name. The big question is what I am going to name my triplets...

Technically, storywise I should just take default names, as MC had no control at naming them being in coma. But fuck that, my cute babies deserve the best

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I will star from zero once chapter two is released and as I like to get into character I will name MC as my real name. The big question is what I am going to name my triplets...

Technically, storywise I should just take default names, as MC had no control at naming them being in coma. But fuck that, my cute babies deserve the best
I used to rename characters but I've run across too many games where the developer misses a value (I think that's what it's called) and so I'd be playing a character who was default named "Rick" who I renamed "James" and in the middle of a sex scene the woman would yell out "Oh yes! Rick! Fuck me!"

It was jarring. :ROFLMAO:

Now I go with the default unless I have a friend of the same name.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
I think this is one of the top games that doesn't resort to the need of milf fetish!
Therefore, I bet ppl who like this game may also like DMD by Mr.dots and Daugther for Deserts by whoever.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I used to rename characters but I've run across too many games where the developer misses a value (I think that's what it's called) and so I'd be playing a character who was default named "Rick" who I renamed "James" and in the middle of a sex scene the woman would yell out "Oh yes! Rick! Fuck me!"

It was jarring. :ROFLMAO:

Now I go with the default unless I have a friend of the same name.
That would be a great point to start an NTR spinoff game ;)

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
I think this is one of the top games that doesn't resort to the need of milf fetish!
Therefore, I bet ppl who like this game may also like DMD by Mr.dots and Daugther for Deserts by whoever.
tryed them found them boring i do hope this one does not go down the same road

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
As LordSanguine said above, only a patreon has the right to complain about Patreon only things, Everyone else can complain about other things if they like, whether a Dev will listen to them is another matter, I'm pretty sure most respect critique and other helpful comments, but some posters skip helpful and jump straight to cruel and unusual.

I can't afford patreon etc due to medical BS, bad right shoulder and nerve damaged left arm, so the least i can do is treat these devs with the respect they deserve, and try to help when I can.
Wait wait, you're not a patron? Then you have no right to comment on people commenting on patreon :ROFLMAO: Just because someone isn't currently a patron of Radiant doesn't mean they won't be in the future, and doesn't mean they aren't of other games. It definitely doesn't mean they can't have an opinion about the Patreon system. If some of you still don't understand that then I don't know what to say to you :rolleyes:

In this forum, I think there is a difference between a "right" - which is more an enablement for anyone to comment in the game topics - and a potential impact.

People who aren't supporters might get the Dev's attention if they seem inclined to support the work if "x changes or fits this idea" maybe, while retaining current supporters is probably also of the Dev's interest. Outreach is always a good thing by the Dev team, regardless of who is supporting them or not at any given time.

Negative noise from non-supporters could affect both of the above, so how to balance ignoring it and being sensitive for whisps of truth is up to each Dev, I figure.

I'm not a monetary supporter of this Dev (yet) and haven't written a review because I think it's too early to say whether this fits into my "want to fund more work" category. But, I think it has positive elements and I hang around to see what might come out of it. I've definitely thrown my patronage onto existing projects after evaluating their trajectory and the Dev's interactivity with the community before (e.g., "Doctor Amana"). Meanwhile, I don't see why my thoughts or critiques would be any less relevant to consider than those of paid supporters in this topic.
Yes yes exactly all of this! well said

• Angry
Reactions: Haast and fried

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Why do every game thread I go I see people harping about their rights to complain? You guys are behaving like Wendy and Minnie from BaDIK. :eek:
Most are already tired from coronavirus news, still a bit early for US elections, and most events are cancelled... you gotta keep people entertained until the next update!!!

I can propose another conversation if you want. Which of the three triplets would you rather get stucked in an elevator with?

And discuss!!!

PS: alternative options was matching girls with cute animals, but too soon for that.

Dec 20, 2019
Most are already tired from coronavirus news, still a bit early for US elections, and most events are cancelled... you gotta keep people entertained until the next update!!!

I can propose another conversation if you want. Which of the three triplets would you rather get stucked in an elevator with?

And discuss!!!
Definitely Maddie! Fell in love with her when I saw her out of the triplets. Although she's a bit bitchy right now, I will show her the light at the end of the tunnel!

Edit: Although Olivia looks like younger Sage I will stay loyal to Sage!

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes