Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You DO realise that this so far just contains the prologue and Chapter 1, right? Grow some sense. You'll find it helps.
Even with that, it still feels longer than some completed games (haven't used a stopwatch). But yeah, you gotta realize that most games on here, especially the ones with "recent activity", are incomplete for now.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Graphics and Art being just barely over 1/3 done after 2.5 months is a bit of eyeopener from the latest status update.. Good to see the script is just about finished, but eh, as someone following Polarity I know how long that 99% can take to turn into 100%.

Reactions: FroKe88

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I came here to fap, not to feel, dammit!
And my feeling was cut short just like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great intro indeed, cant wait to feel and maybe fap some more!
I just see it as a cheap way to get her out of the way so they can have a incestious relationship in peace xD

But yes, other than that a very promising first version. Let's hope dammed put polarity on hold or something. I don't mind alorth continuing neko paradise though on the side.

MarkoSK

May 30, 2020
I just see it as a cheap way to get her out of the way so they can have a incestious relationship in peace xD

But yes, other than that a very promising first version. Let's hope dammed put polarity on hold or something. I don't mind alorth continuing neko paradise though on the side.
And who knows, maybe she will be alive, like GoT stuff, if you dont see them die, they aint dead. I dont know about the games you said, but will sure check out.

Downloaded for the fap. Stayed for the feels. Actually teared up reading the letter.
Same... Rollercoaster of emotions indeed.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Graphics and Art being just barely over 1/3 done after 2.5 months is a bit of eyeopener from the latest status update.. Good to see the script is just about finished, but eh, as someone following Polarity I know how long that 99% can take to turn into 100%.
Ya thats what I've been saying, at the pace SirD's been working this update will take 5-6 months. That's why I say what I do about Patreon system - pledging more money does NOT mean quicker updates. These guys will be making $35,000 PER UPDATE, why speed up when patrons keep paying? :LOL:

MC can still have fun with the daughters even with Gracie around though ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm sure this question has probably already been asked, but I'm going to ask it anyway because I'm both bored and curious: what age did you make the girls? I made them 16 because that's the legal age of consent where I'm from. ;)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I'm sure this question has probably already been asked, but I'm going to ask it anyway because I'm both bored and curious: what age did you make the girls? I made them 16 because that's the legal age of consent where I'm from. ;)
100. I used anime loli logic. hahahaha joking. 18 because I'm lazy.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I went with 17.. cause why not?
17 here as well. 16 would technically be legal (obviously in this constellation no age would) but "below 18" adds a bit to that feeling of forbiddenness without going all the way to mega creep (apart from, you know, the age difference and the minor issue about them being your daughters).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
17 here as well. 16 would technically be legal (obviously in this constellation no age would) but "below 18" adds a bit to that feeling of forbiddenness without going all the way to mega creep (apart from, you know, the age difference and the minor issue about them being your daughters).
Well for me it is because they don't look younger either. 17/18/19 where all possible ages and 17 is just the sweetest. They don't look 15/16 either for me.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well for me it is because they don't look younger either. 17/18/19 where all possible ages and 17 is just the sweetest. They don't look 15/16 either for me.
True that, though girls (and boys) can vary wildly in development, at that age (15/16) it's usually younger looking. Also, 17yo are more dependent on daddy, aren't they, because at least here you need to be 18 for a lot of things. So it may also be that they need me more.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
True that, though girls (and boys) can vary wildly in development, at that age (15/16) it's usually younger looking. Also, 17yo are more dependent on daddy, aren't they, because at least here you need to be 18 for a lot of things. So it may also be that they need me more.
There is also the fact that 15 calling you Daddy is cute. 17+ calling you Daddy is hot!

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes