Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Most are already tired from coronavirus news, still a bit early for US elections, and most events are cancelled... you gotta keep people entertained until the next update!!!

I can propose another conversation if you want. Which of the three triplets would you rather get stucked in an elevator with?

And discuss!!!

PS: alternative options was matching girls with cute animals, but too soon for that.
Sorry, I want to be trapped with all three :devilish:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That is why we cannot have serious discussions... there is always a greedy guy that when told there are only three wishes, wish to have more wishes.

Honestly though, I could not pick either.. I love the three of them as if they were mine. Oh wait, they are. That reminds me, who would pick a random girl from BaDIK over your own daughters? Fuck Sage, Olivia rules!! ( i really like Sage actually).

Ok I am writing random crap.. see people? That is why you don't post under insomnia!!

Dec 20, 2019
That is why we cannot have serious discussions... there is always a greedy guy that when told there are only three wishes, wish to have more wishes.

Honestly though, I could not pick either.. I love the three of them as if they were mine. Oh wait, they are. That reminds me, who would pick a random girl from BaDIK over your own daughters? Fuck Sage, Olivia rules!! ( i really like Sage actually).

Ok I am writing random crap.. see people? That is why you don't post under insomnia!!
I for one am wide awake. I also remember the Intern and the about-to-meet-mom-of-accident-victim. Why can't I have them too?

In fact, why pick? FUCK THEM ALL! :p Except for Arieth.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I'll fuck Sage all right :BootyTime: I choose Allison. Blondie need love too :whistle:

Reactions: Ayhsel

Dec 20, 2019
When updates are coming, I tend to stray to other girls, right now my attention are on Nadya, Aven, Eva and Lilly. But I want my MADDIE and OLIVIA!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I for one am wide awake. I also remember the Intern and the about-to-meet-mom-of-accident-victim. Why can't I have them too?

In fact, why pick? FUCK THEM ALL! :p Except for Arieth.
Haha yes sure.. if there is free sex I'll take it.

But I'll pick the triplets over evry other girl!! Daddy is here babies!!

I'll fuck Sage all right :BootyTime: I choose Allison. Blondie need love too :whistle:
Haha Sage is among my favorite on Badik. And I was not picking Olivia over the other two. I love them three equally.

If Allison keeps sleepwalking topless and kissing, MC will have a heart attack young, though.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Which of the three triplets would you rather get stucked in an elevator with?
Now that's a really though decision to make. Would I rather like to be stuck with Allie sitting on my lap, happily going on about her handsome dad helping her start a model career. Or would I rather have Liv leaning into me, taking solace in me just being there discussing the girl's past with her. Or would I rather be stuck with Maddie, sitting across from me questioning my motives while I'm slowly but surely getting lost.. in.. her.. eyessssss.

Reactions: Ayhsel and Haast

Repuci

May 1, 2017

Unlocked

CH2 Progress Update - 06/24/20

First, welcome to all new patrons and thanks so much for your support! The support for this game has been absolutely ridiculous and amazing so far... and it's clear that people really loved the first chapter. This is why Alorth and I want to take our time and provide consistent quality: if you guys thought the first chapter of the game was good, you're going to bust a nut when you see what's included in the second.

While I like to keep my cards close to my chest and can't reveal too much, you will not be disappointed with what comes next. Every chapter of the game will be packed with drama, deep character development, amazing visuals, comedy, adventure, lewd action... and last (but not least): lots and lots of Olivia, Maddison, Allison, and all of the lovable characters we've created for this story... so you can expect a bare minimum of about 60 minutes worth of gameplay per chapter. We want every update to have a major impact and leave a lasting impression on players like we did in the first.

There are still several girls to be introduced, several twists and turns, and one of the biggest current day plot arcs hasn't even been revealed yet. Our plan is to make a game like no other... to raise the standard in the industry... and if you were as impressed with the first chapter as many of you say... then you'll be shocked to learn that more than anything it was a mere prologue to setup the world and introduce the characters. The journey has only just begun.

We are a little more than 70% completed with Chapter 2... and while that may sound like there's still a lot of time left before it drops, I think we'll surprise you. I don't want to announce a release date and get people's hopes up until we're absolutely certain, however, so instead I'll just show you what's been done so far...

Story & Writing: 99%
Coding: 25%
Graphics & Art: 35%
Character Design: 100%

Also, for those who continue their pledges: I've been a extremely busy but I'm going to take active strides to post more here on Patreon in the month of July. In about a week we'll be posting July's 4K exclusive wallpaper along with another All-Patron wallpaper, I need to conduct several polls and surveys, you'll see more game music, another devlog, and many more exciting things about the game. So please stay tuned, and please bear with me!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Which of the three triplets would you rather get stucked in an elevator with?
Right now I cannot really decide, they've only shown a splinter and a rough outline of of their personalities. The preliminary order is probably A-M-O.

And yes, petite but still grown girls are nice. Normally there's little choice between 38DDD-16-42 girls and barely-legal-loli. Don't get me wrong, they have their place in fantasies, but there's more fantasies than just these two.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

Sanguine420

Jun 23, 2020
Un. Be! LEAVVV-/-\-BLE! SCORE OF THIRTEEN IF THREE IS THE BLEEDIN' MAXIMUM! This. More! More. Of. This. RIGHT here... This? Precisely this, gnomesayen'!? This is exactly that for which I have long been searching. I am on a Work For Welfare-programme, preeeetty fixed my income, yo, and yet I am giving SERIOUS thought as whether to go hungry for the month or to support this project with what little I have. PROTIP ESPECIALLY FOR FIRST-TIMERS: Smoke a proper blunt or bowl or how ever you utilise the One True Panacea, but ESPECIALLY before you read The Letter; GET HIGH ON CANNABIS. On THIS you should trust me. Had to pause because it took me a few seconds longer to do precisely that which the MC did in the frames following that final ASCII emoticon. It's times like this when being an atheist blows; There are no 'gods' to thank for something like THIS.
-Sanguinarium

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes