Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I think I made them 17, just for that extra level of immorality. The sweet spot before 18.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Kill a son, fuck his mother
Yeah, more than the eventual daughter fucking, I'm curious to see how they're going to make that work. How he's going to woo the mother of someone he killed in a drunk driving accident is probably going to be the most interesting thing to see play out in this game. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel and Repuci

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
The Polarity update just dropped. Hopefully this means the Radiant update won't be too far behind
Just hoping dev finishes this game, so he can really start working on this masterpiece

obs: someone know how much long gonna take Polarity, maybe until end of the year? maybe, i not folowing

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Just hoping dev finishes this game, so he can really start working on this masterpiece

obs: someone know how much long gonna take Polarity, maybe until end of the year? maybe, i not folowing
More than 10 ch if I remember ( I can be wrong)

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, more than the eventual daughter fucking, I'm curious to see how they're going to make that work. How he's going to woo the mother of someone he killed in a drunk driving accident is probably going to be the most interesting thing to see play out in this game. :unsure:
She's going to demand MC give her a "new son" as retribution, if you catch my drift ;)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
damn, 112 pages and still at first update :unsure:
The hype is real!

It does make quite an entrance with a gripping story supported by nice renders and currently ending on an emotional cliffhanger. It's also not the only project Alorth and Dammed are working on (with their respective solo projects being Neko Paradise and Polarity) so they sadly can't pour all of their time into Radiant alone.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
The hype is real!

It does make quite an entrance with a gripping story supported by nice renders and currently ending on an emotional cliffhanger. It's also not the only project Alorth and Dammed are working on (with their respective solo projects being Neko Paradise and Polarity) so they sadly can't pour all of their time into Radiant alone.
Unfortunately so. Also unfortunately, both of those other games are suffering too. Not against the colab (I love Radiant!), just wish they could (yes I said COULD not WOULD) move faster. Their games are great quality though so I understand.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I wish they would do just that because Radiant looks considerably better than both of these games.
I never played those two games but whatever they maybe those two are his babies after all... Also there are people who prefer those games over this, so even with popular demands one mustn't exclude the minority.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I never played those two games but whatever they maybe those two are his babies after all... Also there are people who prefer those games over this, so even with popular demands one mustn't exclude the minority.
That would be difficult. This one has such quality, it's just the waiting for the update. I mean, the initial release was April 7 and in this short a time we have 2239 comments and 1000 Likes on the OP.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes