MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That would be difficult. This one has such quality, it's just the waiting for the update. I mean, the initial release was April 7 and in this short a time we have 2239 comments and 1000 Likes on the OP.
Yeah, this one has a lot of potential but without a solid update schedule some people are going to get upset with the delays. July 7th would be 3 months, if it isn't out by the end of July I am sure we will see even more people posting and asking/begging/demanding an update. I prefer to wait for quality fap material but I get that people are impatient.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And in the end, devs gotta do what devs gotta do. As much as I'd like this to be updated, abandoning "your very own" for sake of pleasing the audience can also have the detrimental outcome of devs not being fully relaxed and giving a sub-par performance. I'd rather wait a bit more and have them concentrated on what they're doing.

I'm not advocating on milking patreons by dragging stuff out, and creative endeavours require a lot of hard work and grind, which takes many first time authors by surprise, but they also require a good mindset. So it's best if they work on other projects until they're minds are free to work on this one.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Also almost 1000 patreons in total counting all platforms for only first version xD
OK - I was too lazy then to look it up. Here's the total scoop:

2239 comments in the thread :unsure:
1000 Likes on the OP. (y)
875 Patrons :cool:
2055 Discord Members :devilish:
37 SubscribeStar Subscribers:geek:
8 Buy Me a Coffee supporters :coffee:

And a partridge in a pear tree. (I had to...I couldn't resist!!!) :ROFLMAO:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
To all the people dismissing the creators other games in favour of this one you should go and enjoy their other work. I haven't played Neko Paradise, but I did play Polarity over the weekend and it's a really good game. Didn't think the art style would be to my taste but after giving the game a chance I found out it's great.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
To all the people dismissing the creators other games in favour of this one you should go and enjoy their other work. I haven't played Neko Paradise, but I did play Polarity over the weekend and it's a really good game. Didn't think the art style would be to my taste but after giving the game a chance I found out it's great.
I hope you give Neko Paradise also a try.
A lot of people didn't know they could love Nekos so much before playing it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I hope you give Neko Paradise also a try.
A lot of people didn't know they could love Nekos so much before playing it.
Yeah, you got me there! I was all "Pfft! Cat girls, whatevs! Why isn't he focused on Radiant?"

Then I played it and went...

giphy-01.gif

CAT GIRLS!

So yes, Neko Paradise is awesome. Just wish we could clone you and SirDammed, buy you more equipment, and satisfy everyone's desire for updates.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, you got me there! I was all "Pfft! Cat girls, whatevs! Why isn't he focused on Radiant?"

Then I played it and went...

View attachment 711944

CAT GIRLS!

So yes, Neko Paradise is awesome. Just wish we could clone you and SirDammed, buy you more equipment, and satisfy everyone's desire for updates.
You like more fox girls?Kitsune?

At this point, after playing Neko Paradise and Maou Sama, I am pretty sure I like ALL the girls. :ROFLMAO:
You can try also MNF.Just get an update.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-11-killer7.35957/
And if you know an erotic game with Ahri from LoL,please tell me.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
but I did play Polarity over the weekend and it's a really good game. Didn't think the art style would be to my taste but after giving the game a chance I found out it's great.
I considered checking it out but the Honey Select artwork is like Nintendo bad, doubt I'd be able to get into it

I haven't seen a game take off like this one since Milfy City
which is why they can and will keep taking their sweet time

Are you people still buying the "equipment" bull? It's been 3 months and SirD just finished writing the story. Equipment has nothing to do with update pace.

Reactions: satoshi36

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi guys. Is this harem? And no netorare?
Not as of now. Which is the introductory chapter 1. So there's no real clue as to what will happen. Given the devs' track records I have my suspicions, but they'd be wild guesswork in any case. You'll just have to wait and see.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes