Dec 20, 2019
im currently reading "everyone loves large chests" (a mimic's rise to an abomination) and i think these 3 would perfectly fit the nephelim of the later arc.
personally i love small to medium breats myself :love:
I just love breasts in general, I'm not picky.
^This! I agree, as long as they don't have complimentary nuts!
hey uh bud your signatures are done wrong haha
go
to accounts details
add image
insert the links you have already
The problem is we only know how to fit in 2 favorites and he has 5. Look at Holy Bacchus and Mr. Vargas's signature. They have SOOO MANY that they have to squeeze them all into a rotating banner.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
^This! I agree, as long as they don't have complimentary nuts!

The problem is we only know how to fit in 2 favorites and he has 5. Look at Holy Bacchus and Mr. Vargas's signature. They have SOOO MANY that they have to squeeze them all into a rotating banner.
i agree what about having the signatures stack so you put two links and they change every 5 seconds?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Anyone knows what's going on with this game? Been more than 3 months now since the update.
Technically even that was basically not much more than a tweaked version of the first one.

The game is coming along. The dev just stopped working on this to work on polarity and a couple other games, such as neko island? Anyway since he's done with the other projects for now I assume he'll be updating this one sooner or later. Predictions are late this month or early next one.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Technically even that was basically not much more than a tweaked version of the first one.

The game is coming along. The dev just stopped working on this to work on polarity and a couple other games, such as neko island? Anyway since he's done with the other projects for now I assume he'll be updating this one sooner or later. Predictions are late this month or early next one.
its got great story though

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes