RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, what are the chances that we'll be banging the mother of that kid we killed? And what are people's opinions on it?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So, what are the chances that we'll be banging the mother of that kid we killed? And what are people's opinions on it?
I guess it is a possibility down the line, and I wouldn't mind. My main objective is to fill my daughters with my love though.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Actually find it a tad bit creepy. “Sorry I killed your son! Want another one?”

At this point the only one I’m interested in fucking is the new girl at the office, that’s still taking advantage of someone but at least it’s not the MC’s “wards” or the mom of the guy he killed.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Actually find it a tad bit creepy. “Sorry I killed your son! Want another one?”

At this point the only one I’m interested in fucking is the new girl at the office, that’s still taking advantage of someone but at least it’s not the MC’s “wards” or the mom of the guy he killed.
I agree on both girls.

Anything more than long comforting(?) talks with Natalie would feel very strange. At least for now. And the meeting with Brooklyn (aka Brooke aka The new girl) was a sweet scene. I also concur with the MC: she has amazing eyes. And freckles. And beautiful hair. Then again, I also like Natalie's eyes and the way they shimmer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dudeiam59

Jan 4, 2018
I think this has been a great opening to a game and the hype for it is well deserved. Put is a search with the word Radiant an you will see posts of people asking for games like Radiant. That is funny considering we have not been given a game, but a Very, Very good introduction.

I also have been eagerly looking most days for an update, So I can see the other side as my excitement is wearing real thin and am close to losing the built up hype.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
The MC is totally going to bang the mother of the kid he MURDERED, not killed. He was young, drunk, and driving a car with an engine so huge it obstructed his view. Absolutely insane, the MC is a monster through and through, but it makes it easier to believe he's gonna bang anything that moves.

Still gonna play the fuck out of the update.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
The MC is totally going to bang the mother of the kid he MURDERED, not killed. He was young, drunk, and driving a car with an engine so huge it obstructed his view. Absolutely insane, the MC is a monster through and through, but it makes it easier to believe he's gonna bang anything that moves.

Still gonna play the fuck out of the update.
Yeah, getting back to that car for a second: sweet Jesus! Like, the game specifically tries to get you to think of him as semi-pathetic not-cool guy, and then gives him an insane car - it just flipped the image of him from "guy who got stood up at prom" to "get a load of this guy!"!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, getting back to that car for a second: sweet Jesus! Like, the game specifically tries to get you to think of him as semi-pathetic not-cool guy, and then gives him an insane car - it just flipped the image of him from "guy who got stood up at prom" to "get a load of this guy!"!
Yes, get a load of him. Overcompensating for a small dick with a big engine, that's what all the girls thought of him. Never gave him the chance and then he knocks up the first girl who rolls with him and wrecks the car so he no longer looks like a dick with a small dick. How many times do you think the nurse "helped" him with some morning wood when he was in his coma?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Don't you guys think Natalie looks a little young to have a child that was killed by the MC?
The accident happened roughly 18 years and 9 months ago. She should be at least in her mid to late 30s.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes