timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
i got to thinking that last dream the mc has with gracie before his girls show up maybe hes actually meeting her in heaven for a bit cause he was technically deadish in a coma before

Baltofer

Dec 30, 2018
I'm guessing for some plot reason the dev doesn't want the MC to know the woman he is having dreams about is actually the girls mother....yet. So if the daughters had a picture of mom, that would blow that plot line out of the water.
I'm sure he knows

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So anyone got any clue about episode 2 plot? I legit dont know where it goes from the last cliffhanger drama :ROFLMAO: my bet goes 3 dates with each oneto get to know the triplets a bit better with a couple teaser here and then. Lewd scene likely with Brooke.

Christ this update is taking forever

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
So anyone got any clue about episode 2 plot? I legit dont know where it goes from the last cliffhanger drama :ROFLMAO: my bet goes 3 dates with each oneto get to know the triplets a bit better with a couple teaser here and then. Lewd scene likely with Brooke.

I don't know if he would take his daughters on dates. At least one event is planned with that photoshoot.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I don't know if he would take his daughters on dates. At least one event is planned with that photoshoot.
I meant dates but not in the romantic way, more like bounding scenarios between fathers and daughters. How the MC acts its up to the player.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Probably just a lot of bonding and getting to know the girls, finding out more about them, what they like, don't like, etc. I seriously doubt he'll take them on "dates", though. Might take them all out for a family dinner to get to know them more and spend time with them, but that's probably about it.

He might get a little peck on the cheek and/or lips from them, maybe also from Brooke, and possibly some "accidental" viewing of their naked bodies, but I don't think we'll see anything too lewd as it's much too early for that. There will also be the fallout from the cliffhanger ending of the first update to contend with, and that probably won't progress too far either.

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
I'm guessing the only way to bring Gracie back is that the girls wasn't actually raised by Gracie herself, maybe close friend of family that told them she was their mother. That probably killed the plot though. Maybe we'll see her again in some 'what if' scenarios.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm guessing the only way to bring Gracie back is that the girls wasn't actually raised by Gracie herself, maybe close friend of family that told them she was their mother. That probably killed the plot though. Maybe we'll see her again in some 'what if' scenarios.
We will revisit Gracie multiple times throughout the game in the player's dreams. I understand this is of course not the same/not ideal, but I do think it's better than nothing. :p

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think the idea of a "date" is different around the world. In the US it seems, from watching movies and other pop culture, that there is a (okay I exaggerate a bit) "formal declaration" that a meeting is a "date", meaning we check each other out for compatibility, while over here, people (boy/girl, but also boy/boy or girl/girl) can just meet and have a fun time without any pressure. Disadvantage though if one side thinks this will lead to something and the other that not.

I still wouldn't use the term "date" for father/daughter (or other family) outings, but many people do, and it can be entirely innocent.

Reactions: Hordragg

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
over here, people (boy/girl, but also boy/boy or girl/girl) can just meet and have a fun time without any pressure. Disadvantage though if one side thinks this will lead to something and the other that not.

I still wouldn't use the term "date" for father/daughter (or other family) outings, but many people do, and it can be entirely innocent.
This is how it is where I live as well. And I used the term "pseudo-date" for a reason.
Although if eyebrows were raised, it can be explained away by saying that you just want to spend time with your kid.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I have 3 girls and spent a lot of time with them one on one or together. I would take them out to eat and show them how they should be treated. They are older now and so far have met decent men except my middle girl... first one was a utter asshole. didnt like him the minute i met him second one seemed great. she married him and now he sits on his ass mooching off his friends... not to show my age but my oldest is 30 youngest is 24. the youngest still lives here and we still occasionally do stuff. This weekend we spent time on the trails in my jeep. just little things its called being a dad.

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
I have 3 girls and spent a lot of time with them one on one or together. I would take them out to eat and show them how they should be treated. They are older now and so far have met decent men except my middle girl... first one was a utter asshole. didnt like him the minute i met him second one seemed great. she married him and now he sits on his ass mooching off his friends... not to show my age but my oldest is 30 youngest is 24. the youngest still lives here and we still occasionally do stuff. This weekend we spent time on the trails in my jeep. just little things its called being a dad.
This is exactly the type of stuff I look forward to doing in this game with the girls.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes