Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think you all have totally misunderstood her attitude-
She secretly is daddys most devoted admirer.
There's an ancient proverb:
"Love always start with a fight"
Nah she just a bitch, now Allison wants daddys babies, and I want to give them to her.

• Haha
Reactions: I.CoCoNutt

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
But none of it is currently in the game, hence asking if it can be avoided is pointless, and it also misunderstands what that comment means. It is NOT a confirmation that all these things will be in the game as saying that they "are either in this game or being fleshed out" means that they are being considered/looked at, but are not definitively going to be included.
Sure reads like a confirmation. Though it's irrelevant entirely. Obviously this person commenting had not played the game and was just asking.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Let me try.

Can the Pregnancy, urination, anal, feet stuff be avoided?
Pregnancy, urination, anal, feet stuff are not currently in the game. Hence, there is nothing to avoid. So I guess the answer to your question is NO. :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Get Radiant Chapter Two Early on Patreon!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obviously the "end of August" timing didn't happen. I really think they would be better off not trying to pin themselves down at all when it comes to dates. Just say "when it's done" because every time they miss a date, even a really freaking vague one like that, there's an upsurge of people being impolite on here.

I'm very excited to see where this story goes and hope that they will be able to get it out soon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They miss a lot and their aim is not what it used to be when they 1st released this beauty.
That being said ... pushing forward on so many fronts can lead to overextension and fatigue.
There is hope their nitpicky eyes leave room for a moderately soonish release of some meaty story!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
They miss a lot and their aim is not what it used to be when they 1st released this beauty.
That being said ... pushing forward on so many fronts can lead to overextension and fatigue.
There is hope their nitpicky eyes leave room for a moderately soonish release of some meaty story!
Yeah, I mean, as I am sitting here on a pirate website I can honestly say I am fine with waiting until they release whatever they end up releasing whenever they are able. The talent that was on display in the first release (and in their individual games) does cause some anticipation but I don't want them to rush anything.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
When is the update coming ?
I find it ironic how the people who will attack anyone criticizing the devs mention politeness.

I saw Lockheart give his best defense on their Discord. He said updates can range from once a week to every 4 months. With a small amount of content to hours worth. He shoots for a happy medium. Ironically this game is now going on 6 months.

The devs mentioned being on track for this month. So best guess is maybe this month.

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Why do I get the feeling that inconvenient posts are being deleted here in this thread?
Two of my posts have disappeared without a trace ...

No update for five months, the last announcement was at the end of August, now it's almost mid-September and still nothing ...
It's just that most games with pretty pictures and a halfway interesting story don't survive ...
Collect patrons, get money, put off patrons and end up onhold and abadoned ...
In my opinion, 90% or not, there is probably nothing more ...
but I like to be convinced of the opposite ...

so, that is post no. 3373
and yes, i will check that ...

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I find it ironic how the people who will attack anyone criticizing the devs mention politeness.

I saw Lockheart give his best defense on their Discord. He said updates can range from once a week to every 4 months. With a small amount of content to hours worth. He shoots for a happy medium. Ironically this game is now going on 6 months.

The devs mentioned being on track for this month. So best guess is maybe this month.
You know what a normal sane person does when they are unhappy with something? they move on to something else.
The question has been asked several times nothing we do will make the update come out faster.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Nah she just a bitch, now Allison wants daddys babies, and I want to give them to her.
nah i really think that maddie is a secret perv cause they say some people always project themselves on others and she keeps calling dear dad a perv with a smile.:devilish: she also kinda has hungry eyes that says daddys my next snack:p

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes