Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Although there is that one forced scene where Olivia is laying on her back on the bed giving you a footjob, while Allison is screaming "fuck my ass daddy" while you fuck her ass, while Maddison is standing on the bed above Olivia and Allison and she is yelling at you to "drink my piss pervert daddy".

While the model girl is riding a sybian while being 8 months pregnant.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Although there is that one forced scene where Olivia is laying on her back on the bed giving you a footjob, while Allison is screaming "fuck my ass daddy" while you fuck her ass, while Maddison is standing on the bed above Olivia and Allison and she is yelling at you to "drink my piss pervert daddy".

While the model girl is riding a sybian while being 8 months pregnant.
Forced – the icing on the cake! ;)(y)

They may have gone by the pinned post on patreon:

[…]
Over fifteen different kinks are explored
Harem | Corruption | Pregnancy | Domination | Feet | Water-Sports | Cream-Pie | Ahegao | Vaginal | Anal | Oral | Threesomes | Foursomes | Risque | Much More
So while there's that, there's also the date it got posted on… *shrugs*

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Its under the spoiler for more information in the Original post.
I see, well for now there is none of it, you fuck one girl, and get to see tits of another, and you probably can avoid it.

You can either have blood on or off when you fuck the girl who is a virgin.

Alorth has his own game, it has a girl who you can pick to be a girl, dickgirl, or futa, and you can choose not to even speak to her, seeing as he is working on the animations for this, it is possible it could be the same for this.

Or you could you know, spacebar.

Reactions: Hordragg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In fact it is. Look higher.
None of those things they mention are in the game nor are they specifically going to be. Those are simply examples of possible fetishes that may or may not be in the game. Therefore, asking if it's possible to avoid content that isn't in the game and might not ever be is pointless.

Reactions: FroKe88

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
None of those things they mention are in the game nor are they specifically going to be. Those are simply examples of possible fetishes that may or may not be in the game. Therefore, asking if it's possible to avoid content that isn't in the game and might not ever be is pointless.
This is literally the quote "Pregnancy, harem, urination, anal, feet, etc are either in this game or being fleshed out."

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is literally the quote "Pregnancy, harem, urination, anal, feet, etc are either in this game or being fleshed out."
But none of it is currently in the game, hence asking if it can be avoided is pointless, and it also misunderstands what that comment means. It is NOT a confirmation that all these things will be in the game as saying that they "are either in this game or being fleshed out" means that they are being considered/looked at, but are not definitively going to be included.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
But none of it is currently in the game, hence asking if it can be avoided is pointless, and it also misunderstands what that comment means. It is NOT a confirmation that all these things will be in the game as saying that they "are either in this game or being fleshed out" means that they are being considered/looked at, but are not definitively going to be included.
For now, just you wait, we all saw that Maddison preview image, I looked at it again, she is smiling, probably thinking about pissing on her pervert dad.:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: fortuna95

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
For now, just you wait, we all saw that Maddison preview image, I looked at it again, she is smiling, probably thinking about pissing on her pervert dad.:ROFLMAO:
Naaah!
She' eager to lick up his wet dream remains and have one herself! ( Very wet dream that is )

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes