Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Why did you put these thoughts in my head. No one asked for this, jesus.
Just lightening up a boring Sunday :whistle:
Plus just reinforcing that Gracie might be best girl but she really is dead girl.
Ain`t no coming back like the Movies, no Sir.

Last edited:

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
This is obviously one more game to milk the shit out of supporters just like A Wife and Mother...
Very much not like A Wife and Mother. It took, what, five years? for AWaM to get its first sex scene? This one took maybe about a year, if not less.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I don't think it does, either. But in most top tiers, racism is called out. Like in "Acting Lessons", you get to beat the everloving shit out of Peter (Melissa's dad) for calling Liam the n-word. In another (I think "Lords of Imagination"), you can yell at a couple for calling MC's date an "oriental." If there was a character who make some crack about a greedy Jewish character or a black character who steals, I'd imagine that those kinds of comments would at least be discussed by the community. But since I got a couple of facepalm reactions, I guess that race jokes at the expense of Asians is considered more acceptable.

It doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the game, nor do I hold anything against the dev. I just wanted to bring it up.
I wouldn't get hung up on facepalms. Some people hand them out here for no reason at all. I've taken a mocking approach to them (silently now as it tends to get deleted as OT - which, fair enough) and treat them as rewards for making a quality post.

I didn't like that line either. It can't even be passed off as temporary anger since the driver of the other car did not look remotely Asian. It would be better removed or amended.

Reactions: Naxos

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
I am in total agreement that this guy is too much too soon, but so is Dennis in Double Homework who I think is the most comparable antagonist as they too are someone who is out to get the MC and is presented as someone with the means to really fuck up the MC, but they end up doing very little and the MC wins 10 times out of 10 whenever they try to pull something.

Dennis is a loathsome character and this Glenn is equally loathsome, but they aren't necessarily going to be a huge factor or do anything to the MC. This might make him seem superfluous, but Dennis, despite being so odious, has served a purpose of really galvanising people around the MC and inadvertently helping the MC to develop his relationships with the various girls, so perhaps this is what Glenn's purpose is or perhaps he has some other purpose in the story.
what does a character in a different game I dont give a fuck about matter here? Im in this thread discussing a shitty character that doesnt belong in this game as he's been introduced/written. and quite frankly, he doesnt belong in ANY game as is written here.

and this has nothing to do with "oh noes, he'll interfere with my womenz". this is about me losing brain cells from being attacked by the sheer amount of retardedness on display anytime this cunt is on my screen. this char is SO badly introduced/written there is NO saving him!

Either way, although I do agree that this character is a bit much, it's still early days, so let's just see where this goes.
a bit much?!?!?! this dumb fucking cunt couldnt be more over the top bad(ly written) even if you shoved a rocket up his arse and shot him into orbit! how bout we dont wait and see but rather pray to all that is unholy that they wake from whatever brainfart they are currently operating under and just axe this cunt from the script completely!

Mar 27, 2018
I will wait and see where the game goes, I still think that the game can be good even if they go that direction where all girls just fall in love with the mc. I would prefer if the "drama" in the game was more based of his relationships with the girls and trying to make things work with them, instead of adding villains like the glenn dude. A lot of people had a lot of problems with the update, my only problem with the game right now is glenn, thing moving fast between the mc and the girls it's not a huge issue for me.
This is a game that's suppossed to be about relationships yet there has been little to no bonding with the triplets while they're grieving their mother. What fucking dad sleeps all day and goes to get his dick wet when there's three people who clearly need him? On top of that we know (thanks to the incest tag) that the dad/MC will fuck them but he's not been interested in them when they needed them, that totally makes sense for the triplets to want to bang they're oh, so loving father.

Reactions: That Familiar Guy

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what does a character in a different game I dont give a fuck about matter here? Im in this thread discussing a shitty character that doesnt belong in this game as he's been introduced/written. and quite frankly, he doesnt belong in ANY game as is written here.

and this has nothing to do with "oh noes, he'll interfere with my womenz". this is about me losing brain cells from being attacked by the sheer amount of retardedness on display anytime this cunt is on my screen. this char is SO badly introduced/written there is NO saving him!
Because that character is a potentially fair and relevant comparison to this one, and whilst their presence is somewhat off-putting, they may end up posing very little threat to the MC but will still have some purpose in the story.

a bit much?!?!?! this dumb fucking cunt couldnt be more over the top bad(ly written) even if you shoved a rocket up his arse and shot him into orbit! how bout we dont wait and see but rather pray to all that is unholy that they wake from whatever brainfart they are currently operating under and just axe this cunt from the script completely!
And I agree that his introduction is very ham-fisted and not done well at all, but this is only chapter 2 so let's just see how this plays out.

• Angry
Reactions: That Familiar Guy

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is a game that's suppossed to be about relationships yet there has been little to no bonding with the triplets while they're grieving their mother. What fucking dad sleeps all day and goes to get his dick wet when there's three people who clearly need him? On top of that we know (thanks to the incest tag) that the dad/MC will fuck them but he's not been interested in them when they needed them, that totally makes sense for the triplets to want to bang they're oh, so loving father.
It's only the 2nd version of the game and they've only been in his life for about 3 days. There will plenty of time for bonding with the girls and they will get the most attention in this game. This was essentially part 2 of the introduction to the game, and we got a fairly good intro and understanding of the girls in the first part, and this update was to show off some of the other principle players.

Also, he did take Allison with him to a photoshoot and took her shopping beforehand, so that was some good bonding with her and we'll surely get more of that as well as similar events with Olivia and Maddie going forward.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well it took some time but we finally got that update :D

We're pretty far for some major breakthrough with the girls but they're really good characters ; Brooke is cute af and Natalie is....well brutal but that's a grieving Eastern mom we're talking about... I'm surprised she didn't yeet us to her pet bear....

Anyway, really enjoyed this update and hope the next one will be just as good or better (and a tad earlier, if only to keep the thread to go on all out war...)

PS : As for that cop, Cole

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I agree with some of the others about officer dickface... he really wasnt needed drama wise. there is enough with the girls own drama dealing with their mothers death as well as Natali's drama over her sons death. i hated having a person like him in double homework and i pray he disappears by the next update cause he isnt needed in this game at all too much drama ruins otherwise good games.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To everyone who wishes for the cocksucker cop to be removed
he won't be ...I don't like it either...but he won't

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To everyone who wishes for the cocksucker cop to be removed
he won't be ...I don't like it either...but he won't
Unfortunately true, because the Discord discussions, whilst often agreeing he's a terrible character, have generally resulted in most people in favour of keeping him, and even if they were largely vocal about removing him, he won't be because that would require a re-working of this chapter and all future chapters which would take time and I doubt they're willing to do that as it could delay the next update which wouldn't be good since this one took such a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Unfortunately true, because the Discord discussions, whilst often agreeing he's a terrible character, have generally resulted in most people in favour of keeping him, and even if they were largely vocal about removing him, he won't be because that would require a re-working of this chapter and all future chapters which would take time and I doubt they're willing to do that as it could delay the next update which wouldn't be good since this one took such a long time.
no surprise there but I do thank you for updating us :) :D

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
and its too bad he was even brought in... the MC already has enough going on in his own mind then add the girls and the mother and it would break most people then adding him on top would push a normal person past their breaking point. as for removing him now it would not be that hard to cut him out with a patch removing his scenes and lines in the code. so lets keep him and overload the drama.

Last edited:

aekseer

May 10, 2020
It took more than 5 months since the O.1... I was so hype back then but now I don't know what yo expect. It was a good episode even so

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
How would there be any reworking of future chapters? There isn't any lol. If you think there's been a lot of work on the next update you're living in fantasy land my friend (when they both need to get their asses into gear to release updates for their own games). It's a few scenes that the MC doesn't even mention to anyone else. Just remove them...job done. No other scripting to be done or editing to rework. Just completely remove those scenes.

All that then needs changing is whatever writing he has been included in for the next episode(s). I do seriously wonder if they are actually purposefully trying to fuck this VN up. Again, Damned's other game has all this shit. He keeps it up...those patreon numbers will drop (as I think they already have a little) and even people here will care less.

Unless Damned has the attitude of some other devs (*cough*DPC*cough*) and thinks he is above everyone else, beyond perfection and does wtf he wants. I'm all for devs writing their story but when it seems such a character/plot is not required, liked, needed or anything else, then sometimes you should listen to your customer-base (especially when it would be incredibly simple in this instance to completely remove it without literally having to change anything else about the update).

But then I believe (unlike many other devs) there won't even be a bug fix for all the dialogue errors until the next update? Says much....

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Love this game unfortunately the update is too short.
Hopefully a new update with a lot of content soon. Ps. fuck the cop. Keep up the good work Devs.

Reactions: Naxos

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So what is up with the different paths (dark, lust, pure)? I've played chapter 0.1, but it's been sooo long that I don't honestly remember much of how it worked. Yet to play new version so that's why am asking. Skimmed through the WT (yeah, yeah, I know, dev doesn't wants us to really use it, but I'm the where's the WT kind of guy) and honestly it's just confusing and not looking good. Can't comment on dark, as I have no idea where and how that could go, but the other two bother me greatly. It looks like pure might be a very calm, monotonous where not a lot of stuff can happen, as for example it seems that to even start with the side girls, you gotta go lust. We're supposed to have tons of control on what happens and end up playing however we want to, yet if I let's say want the side characters, I gotta be going for a specific route (and I don't mean just one character, it seems multiple girls require lust to start with them). So I'm just wandering whether I'm overreacting and you CAN do a lot of what you want, regardless a chosen path (for the most part) or is everything really path and soo much choices locked

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes