ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
That I know, but since most people for whatever reason think family like bonding = incest, I'd stay clear of it if I don't want any incest (feelings) at all =P

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I would like to play this game without incest, but what could it be [mc]? Caretaker sounds like a warehouse caretaker, not a three-girl caretaker... The godfather, the protector, the guardian, the mentor, the tutor... I don't know, any idea about that?
As I am Spanish, I don't know which word could be better applied to it... If the best one is "caretaker", then forgive the question.
The term would be legal guardian.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Cops putting foot to gut on random citizens is the trope in a lot of bad ass movies.

Dirty harry never cared for collateral bystanders being crushed, nor did Reno, nor did Arnold,
Neither does Dom, or Paul Wlaker, neither does monk or cluseau or any of the bad boys.

So yeah, jack assed authoritarian figures who think themselves will smith or Ronnie Coleman
(both of which I believe are better human beings than the cop from this game)
act and do the dirt we see in this game.

That is a huistle, it is nothing lawful or legal or legit.

Only conclusion is, that guy is paid by the mob or some other corruption ring leader to
hustle the nice neighborhoods and shake the ones with some apparence of wealth into submission.

The whole cop shenanigans is out of context, but a lot of b or c grade movies use this kind of
out of the blue seemingly legit hard ass nonsensical behavior to segway corruption, human trafficking or
even that horrid kidnapping gig men on fire movie portrayed.

Where would the MC find Denzel, or Eraser, or max payne to go rescue his new found daughters once
that dirty inhuman shit stain of a cop kidnaps them or tips his friends to kidnap them in order 4 him
to extort money out of MC?

the cop been an ass towards him for a while now
Yeah, that is the MC or at least feels responsible 4 them.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
The term would be legal guardian.
In Spain a Legal guardian is "el Tutor legal", thanks.

And if MC is your legal guardian, what are the girls? :unsure:

In Spain it is usual for the children of their parents' best friends to call each other uncles and nephews, even if they are not... Let me explain something better, if my best friend had a son, surely I would call him nephew and he would call me uncle...

I have that relationship with the two daughters of a great friend from the time we were in the army... I am his uncle and they are my nieces.... Although I see them little because they live very far from my house, in another town... :oops:

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
On the Cop who seems to be another adversary, we need to know more.
Will there be a flashback by the MC about something he was told when buying the land/house and he blew it off, was disrespectful or somehow forced a lowball purchase price and he gets blamed by the cop?
Was there a casual sex encounter that the MC had, not knowing that it was this guy's wife/daughter/niece?
The next rev of Radiant will, I hope, give us some of the back story so that we understand why the actions of this cop are not from out of left field (if only from the cops perspective).
I think helping the triplets with their grief and trying to work through the Natalie issues is already a lot but hopefully the cop will, with some backstory, start to make sense.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
On the Cop who seems to be another adversary, we need to know more.
Will there be a flashback by the MC about something he was told when buying the land/house and he blew it off, was disrespectful or somehow forced a lowball purchase price and he gets blamed by the cop?
Was there a casual sex encounter that the MC had, not knowing that it was this guy's wife/daughter/niece?
The next rev of Radiant will, I hope, give us some of the back story so that we understand why the actions of this cop are not from out of left field (if only from the cops perspective).
I think helping the triplets with their grief and trying to work through the Natalie issues is already a lot but hopefully the cop will, with some backstory, start to make sense.
To me, the policeman's route doesn't seem very opportune, after the dead boy's mother appears, but as you say, in the next chapters we'll see what happens, but this runs the risk of becoming an soap opera if they don't focus on the main plot, the girls and the MC...

"Jack of all trades, Master of none" ;)

I don't have to be right, but that's what I think. :unsure:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Since the cop thing is the flavor of the month(s), all I will say is that Samuel l Jackson did it better and was way more scary. I Forgot the name of the movie but he was definitely a cop you didn't want next door. This one is a pussycat comparatively.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Still didn't make much sense to make him appear in that manner ;P If he had beef with him even before the triplets arrived, fine. But not just magically after they arrived =p
That actually is the only part I get, until they arrived he rarely spent anytime out by the pool or outside besides coming or going to work. Since they arrived his whole routine has changed.

At least that is what i tell myself...

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I would like to play this game without incest, but what could it be [mc]? Caretaker sounds like a warehouse caretaker, not a three-girl caretaker... The godfather, the protector, the guardian, the mentor, the tutor... I don't know, any idea about that?
As I am Spanish, I don't know which word could be better applied to it... If the best one is "caretaker", then forgive the question.
Supreme Overlord!

Okay, I'm kidding. I think "guardian" sounds good actually.

Reactions: iOtero

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
I think I found an inconsistency in the script.

In the first chapter when MC looks at Allison after reading Gracie's letter, he says, verbatim:

"You look up at Allie, who stares eagerly at you as if waiting for you to say something."

And the first thing you notice is that..."

"She has your eyes."

Later, in the second chapter, when Vanessa, the waitress, tries to seduce him in the restaurant's employee bathroom, she tells MC verbatim:

"You are just so freaking cute! You have beautiful eyes, too."

"I love
green eyes..."

And the problem is that, if I see well, Allison has blue eyes.

Either Allison doesn't have MC's eyes or Vanessa is colorblind...

I hope that one of the authors will get me out of my doubts.

Sorry for this nonsense, but I'm translating the game manually into Spanish and I couldn't help but notice this little incongruity.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I think I found an inconsistency in the script.

In the first chapter when MC looks at Allison after reading Gracie's letter, he says, verbatim:

"You look up at Allie, who stares eagerly at you as if waiting for you to say something."

And the first thing you notice is that..."

"She has your eyes."

Later, in the second chapter, when Vanessa, the waitress, tries to seduce him in the restaurant's employee bathroom, she tells MC verbatim:

"You are just so freaking cute! You have beautiful eyes, too."

"I love
green eyes..."

And the problem is that, if I see well, Allison has blue eyes.

Either Allison doesn't have MC's eyes or Vanessa is colorblind...

I hope that one of the authors will get me out of my doubts.

Sorry for this nonsense, but I'm translating the game manually into Spanish and I couldn't help but notice this little incongruity.
The main character was thinking about the shape of Allison's eyes not the color.

• Haha
Reactions: iOtero

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Yes, of course, how could I not have thought of it before? Your explanation is the most logical in the world... especially in the case of three triplets... One with square eyes, the other with Asian eyes and the third with round eyes... I like your sense of humor. :LOL:
I wasn't being funny. :p Dammed already explained that the main character meant the shape not the color. You can look it up in this thread with ease. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
I wasn't being funny. :p Dammed already explained that the main character meant the shape not the color. You can look it up in this thread with ease. ;)
Forgive me for not reading 279 pages of posts, but whoever says it, that explanation is not at all logical.
Well, I'll think of something... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Forgive me for not reading 279 pages of posts, but whoever says it, that explanation is not at all logical.

Anyway, in my translation I will say that MC has blue eyes and everyone is happy...
You don't have to take my word for it and you don't have to read all the pages. There is a search function. ;)

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes