read letter and sadness ensues so absorb and take a break

Come back after some time to see all the sexy ladies. Then game on again

:)

• Sad
Reactions: Facilus

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think he means that games like Summertime Saga (and maybe others none come to mind rn lol) have the next updates progress public and not only for the patreons
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. If that was the intended statement of this post, then this is my bad, so my apologies, I got the wrong one confused by the context of earlier posts on this topic. I mean, my posts still stands, I just should have quoted a different post.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
4 months since the last release is kind of a LONG time. I'd expect a 'little' more action for my $20. I might be wrong but it SEEMS like the releases are a little short too. (correct me if my memory is off!).
If you feel that way, and it is understandable, I think a more efficient approach would be to communicate with the devs where they actually partake in conversation, e. g. wherever you gave them the $20.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah because the devs are for sure not coming here. There was a whole slew of incredibly rude trolls that put a lifetime stink on this thread for the devs. If I had paid them $20 I would have more information to share with you guys. But I am on reduced pay for a work injury and had to scale back my subs. The post from March on SS was only $5 tier so I keep toying with subbing for 5 for only one month. If I do I will bring info back here. But I may not share the special renders except by DM to the Kool Kids LOL

:p

Reactions: Irreal

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
4 months since the last release is kind of a LONG time. I'd expect a 'little' more action for my $20. I might be wrong but it SEEMS like the releases are a little short too. (correct me if my memory is off!).
whenever you put money into the game, you need to go in with the mindset that you're supporting the creator. In no way is the creator required to release an update within a specific time frame, to where if you feel the creator is taking too long, you are within your right to unsubscribe and move on. But the moment you give the creator your money, you give it to them because you like their work and want to support them, and that's it.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello again everyone. Happy belated Easter!
Time for our all-patron monthly wallpaper! This one is a bit unique... not just for the obvious reason, but also because it was partly made by Sagah, a fan of the game. So yeah, shoutout to Sagah! We loved it so much we had to share it as the bonus wallpaper.
In addition to the wallpaper this month, I also wanted to share a little preview image, pulled straight from the files of the upcoming third chapter of the game.
We really appreciate your guys' patience with us. You all know it will be worth it... and if you're unsure, we'll prove it! I know this is vague... but much of the wait is already over, and we're getting closer.
Love you guys,

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Do you guys think it´s best to mix stuff, like mixing Lust with Dark, or better to stick with just one path? I know the game is in the beginning, but the felling you guys have is what?

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Do you guys think it´s best to mix stuff, like mixing Lust with Dark, or better to stick with just one path? I know the game is in the beginning, but the felling you guys have is what?
bruv at the rate we are going I just hope they don't do anything to increase time between updates - Idm lust path or love path but this isn't a game where they'd introduce that stuff coz then there would be even more gap between updates , which would piss off people patrons

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
bruv at the rate we are going I just hope they don't do anything to increase time between updates - Idm lust path or love path but this isn't a game where they'd introduce that stuff coz then there would be even more gap between updates , which would piss off people patrons
I´m just asking because i did a Pure Dark path last time and noticed that my attitude made that the sex scene in the dinner didn´t happen, the dark behaviour scolds the girl and that never happens, and also, Alison with the dark behaviour, the star of her relationship is only possible with Lust, i chose Dark, which was grab her breasts and she was somehow offended, hehe.
The game is short enough for me to do this mix path anytime, i´m just wondering

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This can only be a hunch but my guess would be that choosing one path and sticking with it will lead to the more interesting content. But I am just guessing and it may always differ depending on taste.

Reactions: Qixoni

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm on the Lust path with Alison, Dark with Madison and various side characters, and not sure with Olivia. I think somewhere between Lust and Pure, leaning toward Lust.

I've made choices based on what I want with each character more than trying to follow a particular path.

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I'm on the Lust path with Alison, Dark with Madison and various side characters, and not sure with Olivia. I think somewhere between Lust and Pure, leaning toward Lust.

I've made choices based on what I want with each character more than trying to follow a particular path.
Yes, that´s what i´m talking concerning mix path. And whn i mean Alisson, i mistake the daughters, it´s Olivia that kisses you and f you kiss her back , the Lust path, you start a relationship with her.
Maddison the Dark Path is awesome, the spanking is so hot.... :)

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Really very good story, fine renders
Hope that daddy will get laid the triplets soon and make a lot of love with them :p
The triplets are masterpiece :love:
with this girl u don't need to go in heaven because u have the heaven on earth.
can hardly wait for the upcoming updates(y)

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes