HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
The Dev should do what he/she loves, we can only support what he wants, especially if it's aligned with our interest.

Don't pressure, you can criticize but not to the point of being a jerk, give feedback and hope the game becomes successful

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Isn't this blatant incest - he's literally banging(or will bang) his own daughters..... how is this still on patreon?

or is there some landlady roommate shit :p

been a while since I played it so idr

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Isn't this blatant incest - he's literally banging(or will bang) his own daughters..... how is this still on patreon?

in the Patreon version they are not his children...Gracie apparently had some fun with other guys, shortly after the MC was in coma :p
Just makes no sense why the MC would accept them, sure 3 kids (not his) from a girl he had a one night stand 18y ago

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

If you read the story, none of them are his actual daughters :)
He's just taken care of them for so long, that he treats them as such, but he never adopted them or anything.

*edit* I've mixed up my games, that was "single again" :)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In 3 years there would have been only 3 more updates (one update per year) so you are very optimistic..
Not trying to defend the release speed here, but 0.2 came seven months after 0.1, and if the next update of 0.3 will come end June/beginning July as advertised, that'd be another 7 months. A long time, but closer to half a year. 3 years would mean 5 updates at these intervals.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Not trying to defend the release speed here, but 0.2 came seven months after 0.1, and if the next update of 0.3 will come end June/beginning July as advertised, that'd be another 7 months. A long time, but closer to half a year. 3 years would mean 5 updates at these intervals.
Good point, but my point about being optimistic still stands :WeSmart:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
So who was their real father?
It was explained in the story. If memory serves the first one was an asshole that got her pregger when she was still young if I'm not mixing my games. Then, he remarried, and his new wife had two kids I think.

*edit* wait no, I'm mixing my games, that's single again ^_^.

Yes, I think they're his daughters in this one, it's been a while since I've played it :)

Reactions: TommyTuba

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It was explained in the story. If memory serves the first one was an asshole that got her pregger when she was still young if I'm not mixing my games. Then, he remarried, and his new wife had two kids I think.

*edit* wait no, I'm mixing my games, that's single again ^_^.

Yes, I think they're his daughters in this one, it's been a while since I've played it :)
Mixing up games would certainly never happen to me. Especially not in a game with an LI with a common name (say: Ashley) and a question about a generic task ("Where do you find Ashley in the park?"). I certainly never would write a two paragraphs walkthrough that would make no sense to anybody reading it since all the stuff I wrote belongs to a completely different game ...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes