Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have only 3 things to say
1-I love this game and need more of it.
2-I hate cliffhangers and wish I could play the whole game already.
3-a walkthrough would be nice since I am having stress about wether or not (and or how best to proceed) to persue each potential hottie...including the daughters. Either way, great game.
1: Agreed.
2: Again, agreed. Shame it won't happen for some considerable time.
3: The Walkthrough Mod not enough for you?

Evil Surgeon

Apr 8, 2021
I've thoroughly enjoyed this game so far. I.. I don't know what else to say. :love:

Although, there is one thing. The cemetery scene got me a bit teary-eyed..... you bastards. :cry: :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: SrRK

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
I have only 3 things to say
1-I love this game and need more of it.
2-I hate cliffhangers and wish I could play the whole game already.
3-a walkthrough would be nice since I am having stress about wether or not (and or how best to proceed) to persue each potential hottie...including the daughters. Either way, great game.
In the first post is a link to the walktrough mod and the official walktrough as pdf.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
WT Mod fortunately just got an Update so yeah, that shouldnt be a problem and a short WT on PDF was already available.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Looking good, nice renders again. Starting to see encouraging progress at last by the MC. Would have preferred to see the character of Maddie still rebellious, so she requires a spanking every now and then. This update she is more of a goody two shoes just like her sisters.

• Red Heart

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Looking good, nice renders again. Starting to see encouraging progress at last by the MC. Would have preferred to see the character of Maddie still rebellious, so she requires a spanking every now and then. This update she is more of a goody two shoes just like her sisters.
poor maddie she deserves only good spanking for sexy porpouse

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
This is the second review for the games today.
Yoooo, this game is now in my folder with those that are most interesting to follow and wait for updates.
One of these days I will go on vacation, and I am glad that I managed to complete this game before leaving.
Actually a few words.
Very nice storyline, very straight forward.
I liked the characters very much, literally all the characters except the fag from the FBI. (I hope they won't persecute me for this phrase :))
And to be honest, I burst into tears at the moment of visiting the cemetery where the parents of MC and Gracie are buried. For some reason, scenes like this always get me emotional.
A very important point, for me, I'm just a little confused. The lack of a gallery. I just like sometimes to go in and see all sorts of scenes, I can see that I missed something somewhere. Well, I hope there is a craftsman and will make a mod. Well, or the developer will add, it will not be bad either.
In general, I'm wondering when was the last time an update was released? When to expect a continuation?
Hopefully when I get back from vacation I will see something new.
Thanks for the game.

Termax

Nov 17, 2020
Ditto

Hope we get to cuck the asshole cop from next door. Anybody else here currently with zero points in the dark path? I am slightly leading pure over lust.
I agree! It seems the asshole cop's wife is sick of her husband's BS and hoping the MC will help her feel like a desired women once again. Mr. EX-FBI will soon be a prostrating cuck to his scheming wife's desires.

Reactions: Reese286 and SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This is the second review for the games today.
Yoooo, this game is now in my folder with those that are most interesting to follow and wait for updates.
One of these days I will go on vacation, and I am glad that I managed to complete this game before leaving.
Actually a few words.
Very nice storyline, very straight forward.
I liked the characters very much, literally all the characters except the fag from the FBI. (I hope they won't persecute me for this phrase :))
And to be honest, I burst into tears at the moment of visiting the cemetery where the parents of MC and Gracie are buried. For some reason, scenes like this always get me emotional.
A very important point, for me, I'm just a little confused. The lack of a gallery. I just like sometimes to go in and see all sorts of scenes, I can see that I missed something somewhere. Well, I hope there is a craftsman and will make a mod. Well, or the developer will add, it will not be bad either.
In general, I'm wondering when was the last time an update was released? When to expect a continuation?
Hopefully when I get back from vacation I will see something new.
Thanks for the game.
Gallery will be added as soon as were able, just probably will be a few more chapters still since we're focusing our time on the updates themselves/the game is still in very early access. Really glad you like our game! :D

Okedman There's also plans for a second/bonus gallery that will sometimes contain unique images or scenes. These are called "Memories" -- the first of which is unlocked this chapter during Gracie's dream sequence.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
She is speaking Slavic/Ukrainian... but we're not seeing the words as they're spelled/written. Instead, we're seeing the words how they would "sound" to someone who does not speak the language, aka enunciation.
She is apparently speaking her first language in "slavic" when she becomes emotional. I would guess it isn't properly translated so that we can experience how the MC perceives the moment.
Yeah, that was what I originally thought, though the MC did not think or say anything about it.

Reactions: Termax

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Gallery will be added as soon as were able, just probably will be a few more chapters still since we're focusing our time on the updates themselves/the game is still in very early access. Really glad you like our game! :D

Okedman There's also plans for a second/bonus gallery that will sometimes contain unique images or scenes. These are called "Memories" -- the first of which is unlocked this chapter during Gracie's dream sequence.
It's cool, it's great to hear that you keep working on the game and don't give it up.
I have already seen several games that fell into the sphere of my interests (in particular, a folder with games that I wanted to follow further), which in the end were abandoned. It was just like a punch in the heart.
Thanks again for your hard work.

• Red Heart

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Still love this game so much... played the update now, really good... hopefully we dont have to wait that long again for another update. Please keep them coming a lot faster without lack of quality! This thing has the potential to be one of the best games out here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SrRK and Termax
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes