faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I have a theory about the cop. He's the guy MC punched out at prom. He lusted after Gracie for years and now has his chance for vengeance!!

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I know this game has slow burn but Im in the camp of "veteran players who have played several other games on this site with slow burn" and after literally years of waiting on updates Im allergic to blueballs and teasing. So I normally lurk the thread for a couple of updates until I hear about a final penetration or lewd scene from one of the main girls.

So...Penetration or sex scene. Is that the case yet or should I just skip until another update?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I know this game has slow burn but Im in the camp of "veteran players who have played several other games on this site with slow burn" and after literally years of waiting on updates Im allergic to blueballs and teasing. So I normally lurk the thread for a couple of updates until I hear about a final penetration or lewd scene from one of the main girls.

So...Penetration or sex scene. Is that the case yet or should I just skip until another update?
If you're talking about the main LIs, I say come back in a year or two. There are a couple of sex scenes available though

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Did RKStudios actually listen to the fan backlash regarding Glenn or was this the plan all along?
I hope it was the former.

Also, it's weird how the trips don't refer to themselves with the nicknames they have; instead using their full names.
Seems pretty weird for sisters that are supposed to be as close as they are.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In preparation for the next update, as there will undoubtedly be some folks asking for saves, here are full-bore trait routes.

3-1-LT1 is Lust with the following final stats (Lust chosen everywhere possible, when not Pure was selected)
Radiant SM B01a.jpg

3-2-LT1 is Pure with the following final stats (Pure chosen everywhere possible)
Radiant SM B01b.jpg

3-3-LT1 is Dark with the following final stats (Dark chosen everywhere possible, when not Lust was selected, which takes out some relationships, Brooke kept and Dark pathed since she has those traits available)
Radiant SM B01c.jpg

I might release my multi-mod for this title, I'm still on the fence tbh. I've coded the walkthrough to reflect the exact color scheme of Zoey's pdf, fleshed out a stat screen, generated a scene gallery, and added some options/tricks as I normally do. We'll see. Regards and be well.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
In preparation for the next update, as there will undoubtedly be some folks asking for saves, here are full-bore trait routes.

3-1-LT1 is Lust with the following final stats (Lust chosen everywhere possible, when not Pure was selected)
View attachment 1287593

3-2-LT1 is Pure with the following final stats (Pure chosen everywhere possible)
View attachment 1287594

3-3-LT1 is Dark with the following final stats (Dark chosen everywhere possible, when not Lust was selected, which takes out some relationships, Brooke kept and Dark pathed since she has those traits available)
View attachment 1287595

I might release my multi-mod for this title, I'm still on the fence tbh. I've coded the walkthrough to reflect the exact color scheme of Zoey's pdf, fleshed out a stat screen, generated a scene gallery, and added some options/tricks as I normally do. We'll see. Regards and be well.
I did a Dark Path mixed with Lust not to miss any relationship, i have 41 Dark Points, i´m on the Dark path with all the triplets. But i don´t remember what path is set for Brooke, i accepted the date with her at the dinner which was a Lust/pure choice, but then, you had some dark options with her.
Where can i see which path is she set? Lust or Dark? Vanessa the same

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Some of you are just being ridiculous now lol, some of the points of criticism is fair and the rest is pure bullshit. Shitposting just to be edgy, at least be original with it. I love this game even though it has flaws, but if it's not for you please move on and let the rest of us enjoy it in peace.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
It was a good update and I liked the content, but the story is progressing to slow in real world time. The updates need to be more regular or larger. I finished the current update in under 2 h and I am not even that good in reading English. I could not even remember multiple plot points because the last update was that long ago.

Radiant might become a wonderful game if it is done, but with that development speed that might be 2 years away. I do not recommend to play it in a episode fashion.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Some of you are just being ridiculous now lol, some of the points of criticism is fair and the rest is pure bullshit. Shitposting just to be edgy, at least be original with it. I love this game even though it has flaws, but if it's not for you please move on and let the rest of us enjoy it in peace.
Shitposting works only because reality is absurd enough to enable it. When there is trust and confidence there is no room for shithposting.

This thread is the most toxic thread of this forum, and none of the complainers are actually funding the game. Don't like? Don't pay!

I can't comprehend how devs are mentally able to deal with all these horny moaning incestuous daughter-lovers. Don't all complainers have their own life and families?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did a Dark Path mixed with Lust not to miss any relationship, i have 41 Dark Points, i´m on the Dark path with all the triplets. But i don´t remember what path is set for Brooke, i accepted the date with her at the dinner which was a Lust/pure choice, but then, you had some dark options with her.
Where can i see which path is she set? Lust or Dark? Vanessa the same
To have MC & Brooke as "Dark" as possible, turn her down on date, then in Ch3 when she goes in for the kiss, choose the Lust "kiss her back" so you can get her Relationship (via SecondChance), then Dark to "take advantage of her" and her "Darkness" flag...that'll get you MC Dark (53), Brooke Dark (7), Brooke Darkness (True). Brooke's "Corruption" flag is not available if you obtain her "Darkness" flag, it's only in the "Lust" route. So far Olivia is the only one that doesn't have the ability to have her "Darkness" variable set to "True". The menus below will clarify. Regards.

Here's the two menus referenced for obtaining Brooke "Darkness":
Radiant SM B03a.jpg Radiant SM B03b.jpg

Here's the two menu referenced for obtaining Brooke "Corrupt":
Radiant SM B03c.jpg Radiant SM B03d.jpg

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
To have MC & Brooke as "Dark" as possible, turn her down on date, then in Ch3 when she goes in for the kiss, choose the Lust "kiss her back" so you can get her Relationship (via SecondChance), then Dark to "take advantage of her", then select the dark again to get her "Corrupt+1"...that'll get you MC Dark (53), Brooke Dark (7), Brooke Darkness (True). So far Olivia is the only one that doesn't have the ability to have her "Darkness" variable set to "True". Regards.
Yes, Olivia despite being in the Dark Path still says none in the relationship status. Guess Brooke will stay as it is. Let´s see how it goes, i would prefer all dark, but the walkthrough advised not to refuse her on the dinner if you wanted the harem route.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, Olivia despite being in the Dark Path still says none in the relationship status. Guess Brooke will stay as it is. Let´s see how it goes, i would prefer all dark, but the walkthrough advised not to refuse her on the dinner if you wanted the harem route.
I edited my post above with menu pics for clarity. You can go refuse the dinner "Relationship" and still get "SecondChance" and "Relationship" in Ch3 as noted.. You can either get Brooke "Darkness" or "Corrupted" but not both....just to be clear.

So to summarize, you can go Dark during dinner and not accept dating, then in Ch3 get "Relationship". Here's the menu in Ch2 where the Date/Dark choice is:
Radiant SM B03e.jpg

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, why is the Red Bedroom scene so poorly executed? After pushing her away and "protecting her" these are the choices I get -- really?
At that menu you can only get her Love, Horny, or Scared. It is what it is. Here's the screen with the variable changes:
Radiant SM B03f.jpg

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes