Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In preparation for the next update, as there will undoubtedly be some folks asking for saves, here are full-bore trait routes.

3-1-LT1 is Lust with the following final stats (Lust chosen everywhere possible, when not Pure was selected)
View attachment 1287593

3-2-LT1 is Pure with the following final stats (Pure chosen everywhere possible)
View attachment 1287594

3-3-LT1 is Dark with the following final stats (Dark chosen everywhere possible, when not Lust was selected, which takes out some relationships, Brooke kept and Dark pathed since she has those traits available)
View attachment 1287595

I might release my multi-mod for this title, I'm still on the fence tbh. I've coded the walkthrough to reflect the exact color scheme of Zoey's pdf, fleshed out a stat screen, generated a scene gallery, and added some options/tricks as I normally do. We'll see. Regards and be well.
Lastly, here's a save with as Dark as you can get while still keeping all girls (including Mira) in Relp status. Here's the finals stats:
Radiant SM B01d.jpg

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I edited my post above with menu pics for clarity. You can go refuse the dinner "Relationship" and still get "SecondChance" and "Relationship" in Ch3 as noted.. You can either get Brooke "Darkness" or "Corrupted" but not both....just to be clear.

So to summarize, you can go Dark during dinner and not accept dating, then in Ch3 get "Relationship". Here's the menu in Ch2 where the Date/Dark choice is:
View attachment 1287751
Yes. Replayed from a save where that part was happening, and went along, rejected her at the dinner, 3 dark points, and later on enter a relationship with her this time in the Dark Path, the one i wanted. I also got more 3 dark point by cop a feel with Allie, and more 3 with Olivia at the final scene of chapter 2, originally i was always affraid if not going the lust options i wouldn´t be able to enter a relationship with then, since both choices said they were the choices for their path.
So, i got 48 Darkness point at the end. I kept the Vanessa path as it is.
THanks for the advice, having a dark path with all the main girls is what i wanted in the first place

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes. Replayed from a save where that part was happening, and went along, rejected her at the dinner, 3 dark points, and later on enter a relationship with her this time in the Dark Path, the one i wanted. I also got more 3 dark point by cop a feel with Allie, and more 3 with Olivia at the final scene of chapter 2, originally i was always affraid if not going the lust options i wouldn´t be able to enter a relationship with then, since both choices said they were the choices for their path.
So, i got 48 Darkness point at the end. I kept the Vanessa path as it is.
THanks for the advice, having a dark path with all the main girls is what i wanted in the first place
If you're curious, check out post here, it's maximum MC Dark as I can get (51) while keeping every girl in relp status. The only thing I'm not sure (until more chapters are released) is how the harsh joke on Vanessa turn out. For now it has her in Relps but who knows after she's been stood up for dinner.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
If you're curious, check out post here, it's maximum MC Dark as I can get (51) while keeping every girl in relp status. The only thing I'm not sure (until more chapters are released) is how the harsh joke on Vanessa turn out. For now it has her in Relps but who knows after she's been stood up for dinner.
The official Walkthrough says that the prank kils any the possibility of a relationship. But it says as well, that there are plans for a possible second ( or third?) chance with her in the future for a Dark Path in a future update, when i don´t know.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So far I like the full on lust route the best, but I have high hopes the pure route isn't a waste of time since that is what I really want. I just can't bring myself to do a dark route. Girls, even side girls, are just too cute and fragile for that IMO. Only "dark" game I really enjoy is... F me... the one where your sister gets to be one of the heads of the company and you have to work your way up to DOM over a LOT of sadistic femdoms... I think Dominique was the "good" head of the family business... anyone remember the name of that game?

Apr 24, 2018
Fuck this game is so fucking hot. I feel like I'm gonna catch a case playing it though tbh lol. Shame it takes forever for updates, but at least they are pretty damn good when they come out. Looking forward to seeing what's next! Generally, after I play through the updates, I will go back through and do a Dark Mode run. It pains me to be so mean to the girls, but my god some of those scenes are just *chef's kiss*.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep up the great work, and I'm looking forward to cucking the fuck out of that goddamn cop. I'm glad things seemed to be playing out the way I'd hoped with him.

Apr 24, 2018
So far I like the full on lust route the best, but I have high hopes the pure route isn't a waste of time since that is what I really want. I just can't bring myself to do a dark route. Girls, even side girls, are just too cute and fragile for that IMO. Only "dark" game I really enjoy is... F me... the one where your sister gets to be one of the heads of the company and you have to work your way up to DOM over a LOT of sadistic femdoms... I think Dominique was the "good" head of the family business... anyone remember the name of that game?
I think it's called Karlsson's Gambit or something like that?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not a bad update, just... Not a lot of content considering how long this game has been in development. I really liked the first episode, the second was incredibly weak, and then this felt okay. Nothing amazingly good but also nothing that stood out as amazingly bad either. The impromptu trip seemed a bit odd, especially after everything. Renders continue to impress but the plot feels all over the place. Honestly can't decide if I really like this game or not, I guess it is just beginning and it shouldn't be surprising that it is hard to judge.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I have mixed feelings about the update. While I really like the renders and animations, I also think the potential LIs are starting to get too high (if it isn't already at that point) to where the content/development of each will be spread too thin. I can easily see Alita and the cop's wife getting added, but not Jade (store clerk) or Brooke's daughter...at least the latter would likely need a loli patch (doubtful Patreon would be convinced she's not too young) and probably only happen on the dark path (maybe lust too, but very unlikely for pure). I think out of those who have been revealed already, any other women added probably shouldn't be made a LI.

Also, I was a little disappointed in the amount of content given the length of time since the last one (even taking the 3 routes into account), but I'll give it a pass this time because of COVID-19. Hopefully more people have been added to the team to help shorten the wait. Still keeping an eye on it though and wishing the dev's good luck.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Was nice to see this update and finally delve back into this world. I am still doing a lust/pure run... not sure how that's going to help me, but I will never do dark. Though maybe I should focus on one or the other. However, I just love the girls so much, that pure is probably just edging out lust at this point.
Enjoyed the update, and hope we don't have to wait so long for the next, but either way... I cannot wait till we do have it. (maybe 2 - 3 months hopefully)

Reactions: Termax and _13_

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
Was nice to see this update and finally delve back into this world. I am still doing a lust/pure run... not sure how that's going to help me, but I will never do dark. Though maybe I should focus on one or the other. However, I just love the girls so much, that pure is probably just edging out lust at this point.
Enjoyed the update, and hope we don't have to wait so long for the next, but either way... I cannot wait till we do have it. (maybe 2 - 3 months hopefully)
im doing 3 runs, pure, lust and dark. plus iirc dark is the only one where u can spank maddie

Jul 8, 2020
Hi guys, I have the V0-2 version downloaded and I'm using a mac. Is there an update patch or should I just download the V0.3 Version? Is there a way to transfer my save so I don't have to restart the game?

Thanks

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I have mixed feelings about the update. While I really like the renders and animations, I also think the potential LIs are starting to get too high (if it isn't already at that point) to where the content/development of each will be spread too thin. I can easily see Alita and the cop's wife getting added, but not Jade (store clerk) or Brooke's daughter...at least the latter would likely need a loli patch (doubtful Patreon would be convinced she's not too young) and probably only happen on the dark path (maybe lust too, but very unlikely for pure). I think out of those who have been revealed already, any other women added probably shouldn't be made a LI.

Also, I was a little disappointed in the amount of content given the length of time since the last one (even taking the 3 routes into account), but I'll give it a pass this time because of COVID-19. Hopefully more people have been added to the team to help shorten the wait. Still keeping an eye on it though and wishing the dev's good luck.
Just the idea of doing something at all with Norah makes my stomach turn. I'm doing the Dark Path and honestly hope there is no such content there.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019

Brooke's daughter being involved on a dark path wouldn't necessarily violate a patron rule since I think that would only be if she had a sexual scene. The MC could give her a normal parental spanking over her clothes or convince Brooke to spank her, perhaps even off screen. That would have made plot sense to happen after the girl physically assaulted the MC in the most recent update but I could see that also happening later after the MC and Brooke get to know each other better. As long as Brooke's daughter just got a strict disciplinary punishment and nothing sexual happened then it might be okay or at least maybe that is what the developers are thinking.

It's been a while since I've played it, but I think a girl of similar age got spanked by her mother in Alorth's other game, Neko Paradise.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes