CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Enjoyed the update, and hope we don't have to wait so long for the next, but either way... I cannot wait till we do have it. (maybe 2 - 3 months hopefully)
Yeah, I wouldnt count on that. 6-7 months at best. Which is weird, lets consider Perverteer who usually does a 2 month gap between updates and gives quite a load of renders, animations (made by Alorth too), tells a story and has a vast cast of main LIs and side LIs screen time. So its weird, considering the episodes aren't long at all, take over double time developing the damn thing. I for one blame it on focusing on too many women. The girls plus two or three side chick should be more than enough, or just do like Perv and add a couple flings here and there, to spend the time, maybe do a couple cameos down the line with secret endings... and its not like there's a HUGE branching right now, it pretty much leads to the same outcomes more or less, right now the branching is just numbers and/or telling side-LIs to fuck off, which will make the game even smaller. They are really digging themselves a hole by adding one too many women every single episode.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Brooke's daughter being involved on a dark path wouldn't necessarily violate a patron rule since I think that would only be if she had a sexual scene. The MC could give her a normal parental spanking over her clothes or convince Brooke to spank her, perhaps even off screen. That would have made plot sense to happen after the girl physically assaulted the MC in the most recent update but I could see that also happening later after the MC and Brooke get to know each other better. As long as Brooke's daughter just got a strict disciplinary punishment and nothing sexual happened then it might be okay or at least maybe that is what the developers are thinking.

It's been a while since I've played it, but I think a girl of similar age got spanked by her mother in Alorth's other game, Neko Paradise.
Yes I don't think something sexual will happen with Norah. She's too young, it's not that kind of game imo. You can set the age of the triplets under 18 with the taboo patch (not on patreon) but they don't look 10yo.

I can see a good spanking on the dark route though, but nothing too extreme with her. And even that would create an inconsistency with the MC's personality, if he was really "dark" he would have spanked her right away after she hit his balls.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Yes I don't think something sexual will happen with Norah. She's too young, it's not that kind of game imo. You can set the age of the triplets under 18 with the taboo patch (not on patreon) but they don't look 10yo.

I can see a good spanking on the dark route though, but nothing too extreme with her. And even that would create an inconsistency with the MC's personality, if he was really "dark" he would have spanked her right away after she hit his balls.
I consider the Dark personality here more like " i honestly don´t care, better have as much fun as possible" and not in terms of evilness. You never saw such in any of the MC´s attitudes. So, what you said is actually spot on

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020

Yall need some serious help or jailtime if you're into that kind of shit, she's a literal kid.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Quick question regarding the harem route:
Do you need say yes to seeing Brooke at the beginning?

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I had only played Chapter 1 until I just saw that Chapter 3 had dropped and binged the whole game to this point.

Have to say that this came ticks many boxes. The excellent render quality, the beautiful characters used, and yes even the story is pretty damn good. (I'm running with the Taboo patch). Super glad that they are setting up Glenn for a hard fall, and hopefully getting to dick-down his wife at some point soon. And I teared up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Currently I'm doing a Lust/Love combined path, whichever choice I feel most like going with at the time. I haven't been able to bring myself to do the dark path at all on my first playthrough, but I'll probably make a second playthrough just to get the Maddie Spanking scene.

I'm hoping that I can get a good harem ending with my current main path. It's what I'm aiming for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GbolnHunter

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Brooke's daughter being involved on a dark path wouldn't necessarily violate a patron rule since I think that would only be if she had a sexual scene. The MC could give her a normal parental spanking over her clothes or convince Brooke to spank her, perhaps even off screen. That would have made plot sense to happen after the girl physically assaulted the MC in the most recent update but I could see that also happening later after the MC and Brooke get to know each other better. As long as Brooke's daughter just got a strict disciplinary punishment and nothing sexual happened then it might be okay or at least maybe that is what the developers are thinking.

It's been a while since I've played it, but I think a girl of similar age got spanked by her mother in Alorth's other game, Neko Paradise.
But I was referring to potential LIs. If Brooke's daughter was made a LI, it wouldn't make sense to just have something like spanking. I can't really think of any games where one didn't have sexual content (unless the whole game didn't).

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes