oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Absolutely Nothing. You don't play a game with an incest patch without the incest patch, If you do so it's a crime.
interesting ... so the question arises to me ...
why is "incest patch" and "mod" offered for downloading, even though this has zero effect?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Because the patreon version doesn't include the patch, so you have to apply it manually. The f95 version is already patched.
The mod is an optional feature.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Remember if you like the game, why not support the devs? :)

Patreon: SubscribeStar:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm retired and so is the wife , we make it , barely .. but we do ... i wish i could afford to help out some of these Dev's they do really nice work on these games .. but all i have at the moment is my opinion ...

Reactions: MaxRichard and SrRK

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Remember if you like the game, why not support the devs? :)

Patreon: SubscribeStar:
Wow. Joined Patreon in January and they're already making over $1600 a month with just 185 patrons. Figures like that give me so much hope that this game will survive.

Reactions: SenPC

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Because the patreon version doesn't include the patch, so you have to apply it manually. The f95 version is already patched.
The mod is an optional feature.
I'm pretty sure the f95 version isn't prepatched. I played it with the patch, then removed it to see what the differences are. It's definitely not prepatched.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I see great potential for this game. It contains two of my holy trinity: Harem and Incest, only thing missing is pregnancy. Knock those girls up and I'm sure MC wouldn't mind another 10 year coma. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Only 2 things your missing there, include romance/love and kissing.

My top 4 fetishes are Incest, Romance, Kissing and Pregnancy.
Brother and Sister combo is the best but I can handle father/daughter when the story is this great.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm after playing Radiant again just because I wanted to enjoy Olive's beautiful green eyes again.

I have a theory that Allison is not as innocent or ditzy as she tries to seem. Anyone else feel like she was really trying spy on her dear Ol daddy taking a piss and just used the sleepwalking as an excuse to not get caught? The ditziness seems more like a defense mechanism to try to avoid awkward conversations. I could be completely wrong but at the same time i kinda hope i am right.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Hmm after playing Radiant again just because I wanted to enjoy Olive's beautiful green eyes again.

I have a theory that Allison is not as innocent or ditzy as she tries to seem. Anyone else feel like she was really trying spy on her dear Ol daddy taking a piss and just used the sleepwalking as an excuse to not get caught? The ditziness seems more like a defense mechanism to try to avoid awkward conversations. I could be completely wrong but at the same time i kinda hope i am right.
that's not all.... the fact she was topless could be part of her plan. and what does she do? she's a begining model....almost as if she picked that to get in contact with her daddy before Gracie asked all 3 to meet him

Reactions: AdamJohn36

sxcar

Jan 25, 2020
Excellent game I loved it, the story was well developed, despite the fact that it is very original and beautiful renderings.

I particularly love daddy-daughter games, I really don't understand why there aren't as many games like this one. This type of incest attracts a lot of attention

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
that's not all.... the fact she was topless could be part of her plan. and what does she do? she's a begining model....almost as if she picked that to get in contact with her daddy before Gracie asked all 3 to meet him
That is a very good point! I look forward to seeing just how the devs develop (pun intended) her character.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

That is a very good point! I look forward to seeing just how the devs develop (pun intended) her character.
Only 1 small problem, Maddie saw and heard the whole thing.
I think Allison does sleepwalk.

We will just have to wait and see where it goes.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Only 1 small problem, Maddie saw and heard the whole thing.
I think Allison does sleepwalk.

We will just have to wait and see where it goes.
I don't think Maddie wasn't watching the whole time. Remember both the Main character and Allie both screamed which is reason enough to cause curiosity from Maddie. My theory is the only thing Maddie saw was the main character getting a hardon from Allie hugging him half naked.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes