Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
You wont be the first and wont be the last to feel like that, hell i teared up as well reading that letter and then when Olivia tells you their story it was another knife to the heart.

Im seriously thinking of going pure family love with the three girls
Fuck yeah, I can't wait for the foursomes.

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
Just started the game and read the "letter"... You motherfucking asshole!!!
The only other game that had me emotional was AL. Let me just tell you...
I don't know who you are, I don't know where you are, I don't have money,
but what I do have is a very particular set of skills,
I will look for you, I will find you and I will....... THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT GAME!

Reactions: doe50818

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I cried my eyes out reading the letter and now I want a loving, non-incestuous father-daughter relationship with them. All thanks to the different methods providing deeper immersion than I've ever experienced before in a game of this format. The locked POV perspective, the custom dialogue options, and the quality of the writing are all contributing to making this an absolute gem. The content is barely more than a teaser at this point, but I already consider this game my favorite.

Reactions: SrRK

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I suppose the scenario I could see is that she's there to see if she can forgive him for what he did and this might be one of those Psyche choices where he can choose to either accept responsibility and be repentant, or take no responsibility and blame them for putting him in a coma. He may also remind him of her son and it gives her this confused mix of maternal affection and physical attraction/lust.
You read my mind. Thats what i had in mind, she goes there to see if she can forgive him, one thing leads to another she learns about Gracie the 3 daughters, they form a relationship and boom 1 more girl in my harem.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was going thru the game with the wife listening to me read it ... got to that dam letter and chocked my ass up , the wife came over to the computer to finish reading it and started crying also .. we looked at each other and the wife said that guy who wrote that should be a professional writer , the way he makes it seem so real .. tell him i hate him ..... lmao

the wife doesn't really hate you .. cause we laughed later about how great your team or whatever are ..... thanks :)

• Love
Reactions: SrRK and SweatPicle
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes