a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At 16 you became of a legal age and considered an adult? Never heard of a country like that.
Not considered to be an adult but have the since of mind to know what it is and what can happen.

The age of consent is the age at which a person is considered to be to to .

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
this game has by far the best story it is well written keep this up can't wait for the next update :D (y)

• Love
Reactions: SrRK

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Fuck man that letter from Gracie and the story overall, damn i didn't expect that at all. I will take the risk to sound like a pussy but damn i teared up while reading the letter. You go in expecting a fuckin quick fap you come out crying your eyes out and contemplating your life decisions. The story is so real, putting myself in the MCs eyes and head, when i saw the three girls at the door i just knew this story will hit hard. You have 5 stars from me guys, and i will make sure to support you.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Fuck man that letter from Gracie and the story overall, damn i didn't expect that at all. I will take the risk to sound like a pussy but damn i teared up while reading the letter. You go in expecting a fuckin quick fap you come out crying your eyes out and contemplating your life decisions.
You wont be the first and wont be the last to feel like that, hell i teared up as well reading that letter and then when Olivia tells you their story it was another knife to the heart.

Im seriously thinking of going pure family love with the three girls

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
You wont be the first and wont be the last to feel like that, hell i teared up as well reading that letter and then when Olivia tells you their story it was another knife to the heart.

Im seriously thinking of going pure family love with the three girls
And the woman at the end, what a clifhanger. They have me hooked now, no way out. I went for the loving relationship route, i feel like its the closest route to me. A lovely incestous family........ahhh i can't wait now untill the next update.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And the woman at the end, what a clifhanger. They have me hooked now, no way out. I went for the loving relationship route, i feel like its the closest route to me. A lovely incestous family........ahhh i can't wait now untill the next update.
Really do have to wonder how a game that has a level of realism like this is going to convince us that the mother of the person the MC killed in a car accident is going to want to have sex with him. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Really do have to wonder how a game that has a level of realism like this is going to convince us that the mother of the person the MC killed in a car accident is going to want to have sex with him. :unsure:
Well i can see a few scenarios playing out but hey i bet the devs have it figured out in a believable way.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Maybe because of her son being killed she separated from her husband due to depression and as we can see the MC is not a scumbag so he can win her bit by bit making her fall in love with him? :unsure:

Reactions: Broly1997

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Maybe because of her son being killed she separated from her husband due to depression and as we can see the MC is not a scumbag so he can win her bit by bit making her fall in love with him? :unsure:
to be honest this game is really ment to be a slow pace game u can really feel it in how the story is written with the letter that gave me wattery eyes there was only two story's that gave me that it was TLOU and NARUTO(with out fillers ofcourse) these story's are really my top 3 story's of all time.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well i can see a few scenarios playing out but hey i bet the devs have it figured out in a believable way.
I suppose the scenario I could see is that she's there to see if she can forgive him for what he did and this might be one of those Psyche choices where he can choose to either accept responsibility and be repentant, or take no responsibility and blame them for putting him in a coma. He may also remind him of her son and it gives her this confused mix of maternal affection and physical attraction/lust.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
to be honest this game is really ment to be a slow pace game u can really feel it in how the story is written with the letter that gave me wattery eyes there was only two story's that gave me that it was TLOU and NARUTO(with out fillers ofcourse) these story's are really my top 3 story's of all time.
Just thinking about that scene where Kushina and Minato are saying goodbye to Naruto after being impaled by Kurama gets me going. :cry:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes