Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
I'm gonna guess you're being sarcastic, because nothing you said is true... except for the triplet relationship being an almost impossible thing to happen.

OK, show me.

There's 3.82 billion females on Earth, now many are children I guess but there should be plenty over 18. Let's say 2 billon for arguments sake, if 0.001% of those women wanted artificial fertilization during their prime (28 years old and under) , there should be around 20k women in their prime that became single mothers via artificial fertilization, so show me.

I would be fucking surprised if there's even 100 young women that used artificial fertilization to become single mothers, and even in those very few cases, I bet there's underlying conditions like diseases or stuff like that that forced them to get pregnant if they wanted to be mothers at all.

So not by choice at all.

My first son's mother is a single mother by choice. She just wanted a kid. No relationship, no attachments, no involvement from me whatsoever. Just a kid. And she isn't alone in that.

I'm gonna bet she was over 28. If she is, then you aren't refuting my point whatsoever.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I'm gonna bet she was over 28. If she is, then you aren't refuting my point whatsoever.
Your post
...that's only for old women that waited too long...
If you consider 28 to be old I am pretty sure your mommy wouldn't like you being on this site.

In any case, she was younger than 28.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
OK, show me.

There's 3.82 billion females on Earth, now many are children I guess but there should be plenty over 18. Let's say 2 billon for arguments sake, if 0.001% of those women wanted artificial fertilization during their prime (28 years old and under) , there should be around 20k women in their prime that became single mothers via artificial fertilization, so show me.

I would be fucking surprised if there's even 100 young women that used artificial fertilization to become single mothers, and even in those very few cases, I bet there's underlying conditions like diseases or stuff like that that forced them to get pregnant if they wanted to be mothers at all.

So not by choice at all.
Results—Twelve percent of women aged 15–44 in 2006–2010 (7.3 million women), or their husbands or partners, had ever used infertility services. Among women aged 25–44, 17% (6.9 million) had ever used any infertility service.
This is in the US alone. Some simple math means that ~400,000 women aged 15-24, or their husband or partners, used infertility services between 2006-2010. That not clear enough for you?

A included 32 patients younger than 25 who had homologous intrauterine inseminations with a 37.5% pregnancy rate.

So, yes, younger women do get IVF, and more than 100 women ever have done it. These studies don't cover the reasons for wanting IVF, but really, that's no one's business except the individuals.

And if you think there aren't single women who want to have children without a partner, you're fooling yourself. There are even catering to it.
Single Women Wanting to Have a Kid Without a Romantic Relationship
If you have decided that either you don’t want a romantic relationship, or that finding the right one would take too long, an online dating website to get pregnant is a great option for you. They can help you find a donor that matches your criteria.

Single parenting is hard, but having the right resources at your disposal can make it far easier. If you don’t want a romantic relationship, but you still want your kids to have a two parents and the added resources that that brings, you may want to pursue a .

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
I'll never understand how devs come with this ridiculous shit and think it's a good idea to put in the game, virtually no man wants to date a single mother if he has options, and on top of that she's a "virgin", what? o_O
If thats your problem then dont persue her . It Looks like you dont understand the story she was single child and was alone for most of the time she just wanted to have someone around so what if its a child and if being "virgin" bothers you just thought she isn't .

Reactions: Bakkalon

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Hey guys this is a work of fiction and fantasy. Arguing over this stuff is sad. If I want to write a story about identical Quadruplets with a dick growing out of their left ear with hair that's blond, Brow's that are brown, and pubes that are flaming red, I can do that. It's my choice, my story, and my imagination. Just enjoy the story, some things don't need to make sense. And if some things are offensive to you, opt out.

Reactions: Cabbieo9

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
What a weird and ridiculous fetish seriously. I would be surprised if even 1% of men are into that.

Im ignoring all the other things you said that are wrong , ive already addressed most of them in another post

But seriously? kink shaming on a game forum with games catering to a list of fetishes and kinks so long it needs filters?

if you dont like it move on, but let people enjoy the games they enjoy. I personally dislike several kinks, set them to not show in my filter and never have to worry about them.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I'll never understand how devs come with this ridiculous shit and think it's a good idea to put in the game, virtually no man wants to date a single mother if he has options, and on top of that she's a "virgin", what? o_O

No young girl ever is going to use artificial fertilization ever, that's only for old women that waited too long to find a long-term partner, there is not even one woman on Earth that would be a single mother by choice. Triplets that want an incestuous relationship with their dad is millions of times more likely and that's already an almost impossible thing to happen.

What a weird and ridiculous fetish seriously. I would be surprised if even 1% of men are into that.
Looking at Polarity, Dammed has a thing for mother/daughter stuff. I think the reason why Brooke is a mother is not because he has a fetish for mothers, but so there is a daughter in the game that MC can do stuff with behind her mother's back. I would be very surprised if there wasn't some patch being added to the game's OP over the next couple of versions. And if you think this is implausible, again, play Polarity. Dammed certainly doesn't shy away from that kind of stuff.

I find the whole "virgin mother" thing a little far fetched and immersion breaking too. But people really like their "pure" virgin girls that no man has ever touched before, so I can't blame him for giving the crowd what it wants.

Reactions: Duke Leo

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Dammed certainly doesn't shy away from that kind of stuff.
That kind of stuff is stuff with girls under 10 years old ? Brooke's child is not older

But people really like their "pure" virgin girls that no man has ever touched before, so I can't blame him for giving the crowd what it wants.
Wasn't the "pure" kink enough with the triplets ? Had to add a virgin mother ? BTW I don't see the fantasy tag

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Google Scholar (search within scholarly literature):
157,000 results.
112,000 results.
111 results.
22,500 results.
50,300 results.
75 results.

So there are references to maternal/paternal twins in the literature, but it's exceedingly uncommon.

Edit:
(Frequencies of search strings per year in Google Books).
I was using the terms that were taught in biology classes when I first took them in the 80's. These terms were perfectly valid for decades, likely centuries, but other terms have developed. Scientific journals may prefer other terms today, but that doesn't completely obviate the terms of the past.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I get that Maternal could the the mysterious power of the "mother" to make identical babies. But in the USA absolutely NO ONE uses that for identicals.

I have never heard of Paternal and that link even acknowledges that "Fraternal" is used. They are 2 eggs (Brother eggs because we always go masculine when either or is an option) making instant siblings.in

But when there is one egg and it makes a clone come out together with the original that is witchery, voodoo mama SHIT so ya know... "maternal"

PEACE
"Absolutely no one"? Except maybe for many of the biology text books published over the last century or more. The terms were certainly used in the books we had in the 80s. Of course, it seems biology is now subjective when XX and XY are no longer useful measures of male and female.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
"Absolutely no one"? Except maybe for many of the biology text books published over the last century or more. The terms were certainly used in the books we had in the 80s. Of course, it seems biology is now subjective when XX and XY are no longer useful measures of male and female.
OK BOOMER

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
That kind of stuff is stuff with girls under 10 years old ? Brooke's child is not older

Wasn't the "pure" kink enough with the triplets ? Had to add a virgin mother ? BTW I don't see the fantasy tag
Why fantasy? A virgin mother isn't fantasy, is totally possible, not only with artificial insemination you just need to make the sperm pass the himen and booom virgin pregnant woman. Improbable? yes, impossible? Not at all

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Looking at Polarity, Dammed has a thing for mother/daughter stuff. I think the reason why Brooke is a mother is not because he has a fetish for mothers, but so there is a daughter in the game that MC can do stuff with behind her mother's back. I would be very surprised if there wasn't some patch being added to the game's OP over the next couple of versions. And if you think this is implausible, again, play Polarity. Dammed certainly doesn't shy away from that kind of stuff.

I find the whole "virgin mother" thing a little far fetched and immersion breaking too. But people really like their "pure" virgin girls that no man has ever touched before, so I can't blame him for giving the crowd what it wants.
Man i don't know, she is literally a kid, Melanie and the other daughters of Polarity are teens, I don't know if dammed is going to go that way dark and unpopular

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019

No young girl ever is going to use artificial fertilization ever, that's only for old women that waited too long to find a long-term partner, there is not even one woman on Earth that would be a single mother by choice. Triplets that want an incestuous relationship with their dad is millions of times more likely and that's already an almost impossible thing to happen.

Back when Craigslist still had a personals section I remember seeing postings from women who wanted one night stands just so that they could get pregnant and be single mothers. The women were probably in their 20s and certainly looked attractive. I also read a news article several years ago about a guy who donated his sperm to a woman he met in a Craigslist ad who used it to artificially inseminate herself. It made the news because she subsequently sued him for child support and he lost in court even though they'd never had sex. So yes, such women do exist.

For that matter, men like that exist too. There is a whole industry in certain third world countries that is built around surrogate mothers having babies for wealthy single foreign men. It gets mentioned in the news periodically so I've read about it a few times over the years.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
My only question is why she not just adopt one instead of going with that artificial fertilization thing.

Reactions: Grelk

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My only question is why she not just adopt one instead of going with that artificial fertilization thing.
Because there are actually women in real life who enjoy the pregnancy time
Are there? Okay, never met one but there's all kinds of people. But I think the reason is more that she might think with her own genetics included it will be more of a "real" child or at least more of "her" child than "just somebody else's I am taking care of". Akin to how some self made table will carry more feelings than one from IKEA, even though they're the same quality objectively. Apart from that, yes, adoption would have killed two birds with one stone, and I don't share the above feelings at all, but I believe they may be prevalent.

Reactions: Spatenklopper

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Are there?
Yes.
I married one of them, but I know several.

But I think the reason is more that she might think with her own genetics included it will be more of a "real" child or at least more of "her" child than "just somebody else's I am taking care of".

And that a pregnancy of your own is something different than an adoption, should make sense even if you are 6 years old ;)

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes