RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I have not yet started, always want to wait till these games are "ripe". The first X updates usually blueball you. Could you spoil me if there is at least some content with the main girls? Even a BJ is something (just yes/no, dont need details so I am at least a bit surprised).
If you by main girls you mean the triplets, then no, but there are other love interests that seem like they're going to be important that get something, though not much.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
this game ain't going nowhere, it's going to take very long to produce and we'll all be dust in a grave before this gets the completed tag.
Well, let's assume it takes 30 more updates at the current speed of 8 months per update, that'd be 20 years. I am not the youngest but do not plan to be lying in my grave by then ...

Whether I would still be interested in playing lewd games or there won't be more refined products on the market if I were are of course different questions.

• Haha
Reactions: dav121

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
It's good game though one thing i can't wrap my head around is that, how much ever progressive you can be specially if you're grown up into conservative family, if you dared to get convinced with artificial insemination then i don't think why shouldn't you tried having any real relationships. IUI sounds almost natural, and it's one of the few left choices for infertile/sterile parent/s or few hardcore feminists and lesbians but she doesn't belong to any of those groups so what's the reason, like if you wanted a child that badly, you could have just adopted one, there are thousands of children growing up without parents. Was it a hoax, is she still hiding something. That whole scene seems out of place and "artificial".

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I actually find #3, the cop, to be the most believable. Some become cops because they believe they can help society and some become comes because of they want the power. So a power tripping cop is totally realistic. His wife on the other hand is pure silliness
but even that (maybe) the case in most circumstances .... there are those that only become cops for the power it gives them ;)

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Almost forgot about this game, for some reason and now I remember why. Came to check status and after a quick glance and seems noone knows, which means half year update cycle still valid. OK then, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone. I'll check next year If my memory doesn't fail me, which at this point I hope it will.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
No 3.2 for Android or what?.. I just see 3.1
And lol I see everyone's complaining about the slow updates, I just recently found this game and played til 3.0 so I guess I'm not feeling the pain yall feeling... Yet

Reactions: pranabray

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I just realized that as Brooke is a virgin, it was Norah that took her mom's physical cherry in the process of being born.:illuminati:

Dammed Something that would be awesome is a gallery history so players can see/replay scenarios with the girls. It's awkward to click-click-click-click-click back through saves to do so.

Reactions: TommyTuba

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
It's good game though one thing i can't wrap my head around is that, how much ever progressive you can be specially if you're grown up into conservative family, if you dared to get convinced with artificial insemination then i don't think why shouldn't you tried having any real relationships. IUI sounds almost natural, and it's one of the few left choices for infertile/sterile parent/s or few hardcore feminists and lesbians but she doesn't belong to any of those groups so what's the reason, like if you wanted a child that badly, you could have just adopted one, there are thousands of children growing up without parents. Was it a hoax, is she still hiding something. That whole scene seems out of place and "artificial".
Nah!!! when I played the first release I thought that this would be a serious VN but after the second release it just took a hard left turn towards wanton silliness. At this point I am just waiting to bonk the mother of the child we killed and for her to fall in love with us. :KEK:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Nah!!! when I played the first release I thought that this would be a serious VN but after the second release it just took a hard left turn towards wanton silliness. At this point I am just waiting to bonk the mother of the child we killed and for her to fall in love with us. :KEK:
THat, that will happen, otherwise she wouldn´t be hot as hell, hehe

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Well, let's assume it takes 30 more updates at the current speed of 8 months per update, that'd be 20 years. I am not the youngest but do not plan to be lying in my grave by then ...

Whether I would still be interested in playing lewd games or there won't be more refined products on the market if I were are of course different questions.
If the Covid does not kill you, it will kill you to wait seated for this game to be completed, you better go out and enjoy your life.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes