epx

Aug 24, 2021
It's a good game, and it's an amazing job, animation, graphics etc. But I'm afraid that by the time it's finished, we humans will be able to move freely from planet to planet in a few hours.

Many of us will be dead, even those who think they won't be dead.

I'm not pessimistic, just realistic.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If the Covid does not kill you, it will kill you to wait seated for this game to be completed, you better go out and enjoy your life.
The question is: am I seated and waiting for this game to be completed and dying along the way - or are those who will point out the slowness every other day the ones who do not get out enough and enjoy other entertainment? This game will either be completed while I am still interested or it won't. If it will be: nice. If it won't: I'm still having enough fun.

Artur1983

May 18, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far, though I would really appreciate it if you could add footjob's, since the you've done a bang up job at designing the feet of the MC's love interests. Just seems like it would be a waste without such a fetish in this game.

Reactions: Fapmeister21

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is the game abandoned? Did devs make an announcement or something on the progress?
If their NSFW 4K wallpapers are anything to go by, then it hasn't been dropped. Newest one released one week ago.
I personally think they should spend a little less time pumping out wallpapers and keeping their patrons and interested parties in the know. Community relations is also an important part of making a successful project.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If their NSFW 4K wallpapers are anything to go by, then it hasn't been dropped. Newest one released one week ago.
I personally think they should spend a little less time pumping out wallpapers and keeping their patrons and interested parties in the know. Community relations is also an important part of making a successful project.
One could say though that the wallpapers are intended to keep the patreons happy. Wouldn't really do it for me, but some seem to like that a lot.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The wall papers are for their 'paying' customers - versus those who can only get them here.

As has been said many times now across 100's of pages - the creators are supporting multiple projects (4 including Radiant was the count the last time I checked).

Every Patreon/Subscribestar supporter for each project deserves to have the VN they are paying for AND willing to wait for!

I'm glad that they are not abandoning their other projects for the latest flavor (Radiant) of the month. If they did, then, when the next flavor comes along, why not abandon Radiant?

So... paying customers vote with their $ and the vote is in - those who stay are willing to wait for a quality VN, and Radiant is worth waiting for.

For those who want Radiant for free then complain when it is not produced quickly enough/with enough H-scenes/not enough winning lottery ticket numbers/insufficient proof of life on other planets (or in some basements) ... try something else on F95...

You could begin with the letter A ... or ... if you are Really curious - start with VNs that have the abandoned tag - there are some great ones that died because there were too many people who wanted something for free and not enough supporters willing to support with their $ ...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For the time being (and considering I'm back at work), I'm happy enough to support them.
Looking forward to future updates but I hope it doesn't turn into something with so many girls that it resembles a waifu gatcha game.

Ecchi Vaper

Jan 9, 2020
We cuss and moan about the wait until the devs release the next update then suddenly it's "What an amazing update thank you thank you" and then it's back to the "Is it abandoned" just cause a game hasn't been written, created, coded, drawn, textured, assembled, extracted and rendered within in a month or so

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
We cuss and moan about the wait until the devs release the next update then suddenly it's "What an amazing update thank you thank you" and then it's back to the "Is it abandoned" just cause a game hasn't been written, created, coded, drawn, textured, assembled, extracted and rendered within in a month or so
ON the bright side, people asking for updates means they liked the game and are pleased with what the dev has delivered.
If it´s not all bad, unless it´s too much

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
wow i just finished the game i loved it good story great characters i hope the update comes soon
i really like <<jade>> i hope there is a route with her:)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I've finished three run throughs in the past week after having seen videos of the game on PH. Well, three and a half I guess. I have lust and a purity track saved off; did a dark route without the patch and didn't see the spanking scene, so I found the patch and redid. After the spanking scene, I abandoned the dark route altogether and deleted the patch, which didn't seem to work to remove the incest aspect. Glad that upacking the zip again and porting over my saves was able to fix that. I guess some folks like cruelty; not going to miss that and sorry I watched it to begin with..

I do enjoy the game so far on the other routes. Will be interesting to see what happens in purity, other than no actual sex so far since rejecting the advances of both Vanessa and Brooke, beyond wet dreams and encounters with Gracie.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
This is where transparancy comes in. I think people is longing for updates, but don't mind waiting if they know how long to wait. Theese developers don't tell much, nor the community. That is making them lose alot of potential patrons/SS's.
They should learn from other developers where they either set an exact date for release like DMD/SL or have a progression bar like PL/A69 or Summertime Saga, we all know the progress of those games, nobody asks. We don't even know if this update is at 5% or 95% finnished.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes