Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I feel flattered but i ain't gay so please keep me out of your fantasies, friend.
You assume the only fudge that can be packed is found in men. What is half the board begging for after an MC finally has vaginal with a character?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In preparation for the next update, as there will undoubtedly be some folks asking for saves, here are full-bore trait routes.

3-1-LT1 is Lust with the following final stats (Lust chosen everywhere possible, when not Pure was selected)
View attachment 1287593

3-2-LT1 is Pure with the following final stats (Pure chosen everywhere possible)
View attachment 1287594

3-3-LT1 is Dark with the following final stats (Dark chosen everywhere possible, when not Lust was selected, which takes out some relationships, Brooke kept and Dark pathed since she has those traits available)
View attachment 1287595

I might release my multi-mod for this title, I'm still on the fence tbh. I've coded the walkthrough to reflect the exact color scheme of Zoey's pdf, fleshed out a stat screen, generated a scene gallery, and added some options/tricks as I normally do. We'll see. Regards and be well.
SanchoMod

It's been a long time (~8 months) since I posted the above (among other posts, use the search function) in this thread. I've revised the mod so many times now I've lost count tbh. I've since modded some of the most complicated and popular titles on this whole damn site... Let's go! Give me an update to work on and challenge me with some brilliant code. Fans of both the VN and SanchoMod are awaiting on this mod's public release (it's only on the private testing distribution list). Here's some of the newest teasers to wet the appetite:

All BS aside, y'all take care and be well. Sancho's got your back whenever the update drops. Prepare to get you some. Regards.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Since we're waiting, can you do one for Defending Lydia Collier.... ;)
SanchoMod

It's been a long time (~8 months) since I posted the above (among other posts, use the search function) in this thread. I've revised the mod so many times now I've lost count tbh. I've since modded some of the most complicated and popular titles on this whole damn site... Let's go! Give me an update to work on and challenge me with some brilliant code. Fans of both the VN and SanchoMod are awaiting on this mod's public release (it's only on the private testing distribution list). Here's some of the newest teasers to wet the appetite:

All BS aside, y'all take care and be well. Sancho's got your back whenever the update drops. Prepare to get you some. Regards.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Haven't played this since 0.12 but at least the things this dev (or is it a group of devs?) does are interesting enough. I played this game after playing games of those big names, and I liked it more, don't even remember why, its been ages.
Will I still like it when I play it from start a second time? I don't know, its taking eons to update this shit and my preferences and my "pickyness" increase, but its not a talentless dev compared to those big names people are comparing to.

Anyway I will keep waiting another 2 years, and pray my dick still works be then.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Haven't played this since 0.12 but at least the things this dev (or is it a group of devs?) does are interesting enough. I played this game after playing games of those big names, and I liked it more, don't even remember why, its been ages.
Will I still like it when I play it from start a second time? I don't know, its taking eons to update this shit and my preferences and my "pickyness" increase, but its not a talentless dev compared to those big names people are comparing to.

Anyway I will keep waiting another 2 years, and pray my dick still works be then.
That depends...the first release was really good, set a dramatic past and high emotions with that letter.
But the updates which followed went yolo, so if u liked it for the more serious/dramatic approach u will be likely in for a bad awakening.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Whats the difference between these 3 walkthrough? Which ones better?
4, the first two are a .pdf file you need to follow, the other two are an in game wt mod that allow you to find the correct answers to gain points.
The Oscar six mods offer some more option like change the name of the MC and a scene replay gallery, it's up to you what to choose. :)

Reactions: LuckyBastards

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
That depends...the first release was really good, set a dramatic past and high emotions with that letter.
But the updates which followed went yolo, so if u liked it for the more serious/dramatic approach u will be likely in for a bad awakening.
Yep, that was basically the thing.
And Wow! Yours is an ominous warning that completely crashed my dreams! :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was the huge problem.

The first episode was awesome. Came in hard and hit right in the feels with great writing and characters.

Then it just turned into generic father/daughter incest game. Sadly the expectations were high but follow ups didn't anywhere near match that first part.

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
I regret playing this now, not because I hated it, but because I love it so much that I couldn't bear waiting for the next chapters. I made up my mind to never play this game again until its completion. While the story could use a tiny bit more polishing since I feel that there are moments that the story feels too sudden, too fast and a bit weird(I'm looking at you Natalie), everything else feels amazing. Renders, animations, environment, and overall feel to it is perfect for me. Totally would recommend this.

Well, I'll guess I'll see y'all in a couple of years eh? Stay Radiant (pun intended)

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
This one will probably never have abandoned tag. One of the dev does the bare minimum to keep it tag free and milking ready.

Also the mods are very protective of it for some strange reason.
Yeah I don't get it either. The author's other game 'Polarity' just got tagged as abandoned after several years. The game 'Promises' by the author's friend also hasn't had updates.

Seems strange from both ends. Like, why would they walk away from such a generous monthly crowd-fund?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I don't get it either. The author's other game 'Polarity' just got tagged as abandoned after several years. The game 'Promises' by the author's friend also hasn't had updates.

Seems strange from both ends. Like, why would they walk away from such a generous monthly crowd-fund?
Because people are still stupid enough to pay them for wallpapers on Patreon.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes