Mar 5, 2020
The last released update was out one month and six days after they published their "final progress report".
The "final progress report" for the next update (Chapter 4) was published on March 2nd. so if they are consistent with the time lapse, the next update should be released on April, 8th.
I would not hold my breath if I were you. the same dev published a "final progress report" for Polarity in May 2021. We are still waiting for the update to come out. Talk about being consistent.

cjdm

May 23, 2020
To the people complaining about the people complaining on a pirating website... listen up.

First, you sound like this.

SpoonBob.jpg

Second, consider the following. This website is about exposure, and a lot of traffic towards games comes from F95. Developers, while wanting to get paid, don't mind that their games get uploaded here. People talk about games on discords and other forums that push traffic as well generating more attention. While you personally might not start donating because you can get the milk for free upon waiting; others will begin donating to keep the project going.

People that begin donating view it as a form of entertainment. If they like the entertainment and want it to continue (since they literally find value in the entertainment provided) they will begin or continue donating to support the projects they find entertaining. Take for instance... while being anectodical, me. I pitched in $100 early with this game, because like 99.8% of the people on this board, we believed this game had incredibly high potential as a form of entertainment. We saw value.

The devs stated, if they had more money they were going to quit their jobs, to work on more renders, invest in capital to decrease their render time, script writing, editing, and coding, which will all cut down on the time it takes to release updates. Well, the money came in... and it's still coming in... and none of the promises have been kept to reduce the update time, in fact they have been going up from 7 months for CH 2, 8 months for Ch 3, and now going on 9 months for Ch 4. The only thing that has grown are excuses in my opinion.

But to get back on point, there are frankly too many sites that are spread out, you have subscribestar, patreon, itch... etc. but guess what... "all roads lead to Rome..." Rome in this instance is F95... minus the marble statues, beautiful architecture, and great food; but what we do have is ample degeneracy. Now, I don't know about you... but I come here to be a fucking degenerate with some of my spare time. By being on this site, I have picked up some interesting projects that I've donated to, while others I ignore because they are utter trash. Donations are essentially purchases, and all purchases in your life are an investment. Naturally you don't want to see your money go to waste, or left on false promises, you want to see it succeed. This investment, so far, has been a flop.

So this site, while being a pirating website, drives traffic to ultimately have people support the game. So, I wouldn't rush to judgement in stating that everyone on here doesn't donate simply because they are here "downloading virtual titties for free." Some do, even though you might personally not. And guess what... that's okay.

Last edited:

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I'm annoyed with myself because I had written this game off for obvious reasons, but the last few days I keep coming back to this thread, hoping against hope for some kind of update. I sorta wish I could say something positive to the devs cause I like their style but I can't imagine a world where we are going to see those "planned tags" ever come to fruition.

Soulbro

Jan 14, 2022
well 95% of AVNs are going to be abandoned anyway so pick the right project to support for it might not make it past two years
Why are you even posting here if you're gonna talk shit?
We are not here to talk about 95% of AVNs, we are HERE because we WANT Radiant to continue, because we have been holding on for too long waiting to see what happens to the girls in the story.
The story is a very fine story that DESERVES to be continued...

The Devs should after ALL of this time stop posting bullshit desktops and screen shots and give us the STORY we have been waiting for!

If you don't care about Radiant, then go somewhere else and talk about any other AVN you like.
We are here because we are all frustrated that such a wonderful story is left in the ether without an explanation for WHAT are they waiting for?????

Give us WHAT you have NOW, and I don't give a shit if its only 80% ready, you have had enough time and made enough bullshit excuses already. Do you have ANYTHING to show for it besides your bank accounts?

Right, sorry all, my patience for this lovely story is wearing thin...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Some times it feels like people are more eager to see the game abandoned than getting a new update. I understand why people are upset with the wait but it would be really sad if this game got abandoned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Some times it feels like people are more eager to see the game abandoned than getting a new update. I understand why people are upset with the wait but it would be really sad if this game got abandoned.
It was sad when polarity got the abandoned tag, but even the sadder the dev tried to stop the tag saying an update was coming and it would be huge.

Toying with fans ain't cool. As long as supporters got their backs nothing will change sadly...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It was sad when polarity got the abandoned tag, but even the sadder the dev tried to stop the tag saying an update was coming and it would be huge.

Toying with fans ain't cool. As long as supporters got their backs nothing will change sadly...
Yeah when the only game that one of the devs has worked on by himself has the abandoned tag it doesn't really make things look very promising. The only thing right now that still gives me hope for this game is that Alorth is also part of the development.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Yeah when the only game that one of the devs has worked on by himself has the abandoned tag it doesn't really make things look very promising. The only thing right now that still gives me hope for this game is that Alorth is also part of the development.
you mean the dev that has 2 completed games , 1 abandoned, 1 updated 3 months ago and last one 1 year ago?
doesn't boost my confidence to be honest.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
you mean the dev that has 2 completed games , 1 abandoned, 1 updated 3 months ago and last one 1 year ago?
doesn't boost my confidence to be honest.
Alorth at least updates neko paradise a few times a year and he also does animations for other games like Tales from the Unending Void. It's not like he just sits around doing nothing and getting paid.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
The devs stated, if they had more money they were going to quit their jobs, to work on more renders, invest in capital to decrease their render time, script writing, editing, and coding, which will all cut down on the time it takes to release updates. Well, the money came in... and it's still coming in... and none of the promises have been kept to reduce the update time, in fact they have been going up from 7 months for CH 2, 8 months for Ch 3, and now going on 9 months for Ch 4. The only thing that has grown are excuses in my opinion.
That's how I feel about STS too but that dev never really promised to speeds up development as far as I know. IDK how people throw so much money at these people.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes