walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I mean the game itself is really good. The releases are just so sloooow.
Eh. It's only really good if you compare it to all the games on this site. If you consider the amount of money and talent and TIME being put into the project, it's average at best.

Reactions: fz

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
A dirty mind is a joy forever....

... but if I can't have you

Then I'll close my eyes and just pretend
That you're here with me and we're more than friends
I can do what I want, when I want, anytime
It's so easy when you got a dirty mind
I got a dirty mind

:D

Feb 15, 2019
I mean the devs said that the next update should come out by the end of this month. The last update was in september so it's definitely an improvement. It gives them enough time to release another one until the end of the year.
Based on their progress tracker on Patreon, last updated on February 16, they’re only about 60%ish done with the newest update:

We will probably have to wait another 3 months for an update.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Based on their progress tracker on Patreon, last updated on February 16, they’re only about 60%ish done with the newest update:

We will probably have to wait another 3 months for an update.
That would be ~9 months from last update. That is fine by me.
What I mean is although a 9-month update schedule is not fine for a monthly subber, something similar to a Buymeacoffee only after a full update drops I'd pay for (on SS). No $ for anything above 9 months.
The last update was quality, the best yet. Very encouraging sign. Keep that type of quality going or cya later.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That would be ~9 months from last update. That is fine by me.
What I mean is although a 9-month update schedule is not fine for a monthly subber, something similar to a Buymeacoffee only after a full update drops I'd pay for (on SS). No $ for anything above 9 months.
The last update was quality, the best yet. Very encouraging sign. Keep that type of quality going or cya later.
You can sub only the month of an update, requires just a few more clicks

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
You can sub only the month of an update, requires just a few more clicks
I am highly distrustful of Patreon. Besides a full update, there is this-and-that (wallpapers, progress reports, health of Devs and their pets) which count as "exclusive content". So a supposedly opt-in sub may end up in future as being an opted-in sub. Besides the fact that sometimes 2 uncensoring patches are needed for loli-themed games thanks to Patreon. Gets even worse with Paypal also needed by most people.
So thanks, but no thanks.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes