JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
just general guidelines that F95 and its moderators adhere to.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
This is legit the funniest fucking thing I've read here in years holy shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have no issue with anything else you stated but this bit... hilarious. Good ol' F95 mods, the lowest common denominator... Thanks for the chuckle!

Reactions: AJBit

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022

Coleroni

Mar 2, 2019
Yo. Tech support question here. Is there a way to change the nicknames after the fact? kinda realizing that I went default and I haven't found a way to change it now that I thought of one

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yo. Tech support question here. Is there a way to change the nicknames after the fact? kinda realizing that I went default and I haven't found a way to change it now that I thought of one
sure you can change all, open console and check
ali_nick = u''
amc_nick = u''
mad_nick = u''
oli_nick = u''
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if its some other check in variable viewer and search for name
and always remember 1st check without (= u'Name') to see if you got it right

Last edited:
Reactions: Coleroni

Coleroni

Mar 2, 2019
what about their nickname for me? I'd also like to know if thats not too much
sure you can change all, open console and check
ali_nick = u''
amc_nick = u''
mad_nick = u''
oli_nick = u''
if its some other check in variable viewer and search for name
and always remember 1st check without (= u'Name') to see if you got it right

Reactions: micmitja

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Right now I am playing the game on almost full lust coices. Does it worth to play it mainly on Dark choices?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Right now I am playing the game on almost full lust coices. Does it worth to play it mainly on Dark choices?
The dark choices serve to be a manipulative and sadistic bastard, and at the moment most of the content of those choices is focused on maddie, if you like that kind of thing, then yes, it's worth it.

Reactions: VOYEUR

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
The dark choices serve to be a manipulative and sadistic bastard, and at the moment most of the content of those choices is focused on maddie, if you like that kind of thing, then yes, it's worth it.
Was whacking that kid to the back of the head, and leaving him for dead, counted as a "dark" choice ? Legit question for anyone keeping score of various path points.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Actually, that attempted murder scene was a missed opportunity.
If the MC is willing to go to such extremes as attempted murder to cock-block any and all guys from even getting a sniff of his girls, that could easily lead to truly dark scenes.
The only Dark scenes I would be okay with.

Reactions: yngve

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
One update a year holy shit.
I mean the devs said that the next update should come out by the end of this month. The last update was in september so it's definitely an improvement. It gives them enough time to release another one until the end of the year.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

superman5150

May 23, 2017
I love that his Patreon post "Games to play while waiting for Radiant Ch. 5" are all games that have massive content. One having of them was released 5 months before Radiant, and has released 174 UPDATES FOR THE FIRST BOOK ALONE!!! 399 days since the version first release of their game, and they were sending out updates almost every other day!

1) That's ridiculous and beyond committed.
2) I feel like the Will Smith meme and want Radiant to keep Love of Magic's name out of their mouth

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes