_Goldie

Nov 28, 2018
is better to play 0.5 or 0.4, is there a big diff? (uncensored patch included)
0.5 Has bout half a chapter more worth of content, so you'll be getting a little bit more out of it than 0.4. You'll have to re-download the full 0.5 whenever it drops to get the whole chapter, so might as well play 0.5

Last edited:
Reactions: Karcosa

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I think we should start a betting pool for this game. That way I can combine two degenerate activities of shit-posting on F95 and sports betting.

$5 on 7/5 we get an update from the devs that a meteor hit their dog.
wah was not his dog, deve say truly & without any lie, it was his fish the one who got the hit ♪ ♪

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
It's the 0.5 version that's alpha.

The devs don't work on this full time. That's why development is somewhat slower than it should be.
I'm well aware that it's 0.5. But it's been in an Alpha state for months.

It's also pretty obvious how much they don't work on the game. I've frequented their Discord in the past. I know about their other projects. One of which is pretty much abandoned.

If they want to take forever to release updates, that's cool. But I'm just surprised that after all they have said that each update is yet another mess.

I'll stick to supporting other creators more worthy of my coin.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I'm well aware that it's 0.5. But it's been in an Alpha state for months.

It's also pretty obvious how much they don't work on the game. I've frequented their Discord in the past. I know about their other projects. One of which is pretty much abandoned.

If they want to take forever to release updates, that's cool. But I'm just surprised that after all they have said that each update is yet another mess.

I'll stick to supporting other creators more worthy of my coin.
Like I said, it's pretty obvious they don't work on it full time, despite claiming otherwise. What they do when they're not developing the game, I don't know.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How the F is this still in Alpha??? I've supported this game multiple times over the years. No way in hell any more. Plenty of game Devs around that deserve it much more.
It's normal for a game be in alpha stage if the developer work ethics don't even reach alpha stage itself, unlike his effort in making excuses or blaming others.

This dev will continue to do this until the money continues to cash in. Which is sad, because with so many doing this milkin in the recent days, this only discourages people to invest in other projects that actually deserve support.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Like I said, it's pretty obvious they don't work on it full time, despite claiming otherwise. What they do when they're not developing the game, I don't know.
One of the greatest martial artists in the world travels the global tournament circuit using it to conceal their top secret mission as the leader of an elite international group of crime fighters known only by their code name: Ero Milkers.They have their own code of honor: delays, false promises, and accepting payments, and together they will triumph against the forces of the evil F95Zone
1687613468830209.gif

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hello, still new here...this game is absolutely stunning.
Just wondering - is there another high-quality game with such a great story, images, girls and animations like Radiant, but maybe with more content?
Thanks.
You might want to check out tales-from-the-unending-void Totally different genre but animations are done by Alorth from Radiant. Lots of content to go through.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
You might want to check out tales-from-the-unending-void Totally different genre but animations are done by Alorth from Radiant. Lots of content to go through.
Also Perveteer's previous (finished) game Sisterly Lust. Its plot is rather simple, typical harem type game and the renders (especially at the beginning) are not top notch, but the lewds are among the hottest in all AVNs - the way they are written and directed. They are so natural, Perveteer obviously knows his way with women.

Reactions: Zoroastrist

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Also Perveteer's previous (finished) game Sisterly Lust. Its plot is rather simple, typical harem type game and the renders (especially at the beginning) are not top notch, but the lewds are among the hottest in all AVNs - the way they are written and directed. They are so natural, Perveteer obviously knows his way with women.
The ending of that game is awful by all accounts

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Not biased at all :LUL:

It's nothing to write home about and kinda outdated for today's standard

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes